Florida tolls?

TandLMommy28

DIS Veteran
Once i get into Florida on I-75, what should I expect to pay in tolls? I tried the Florida toll road website but when I clicked on toll calculator it brought me to a non-interactive page that was no help.

assuming you are entering the Florida turnpike at Wildwood and exiting at Osceola (exit 249) it is about $3.50. This exit takes you onto Osceola Parkway. Few miles down the road is a toll for the Parkway. Not sure of the amount, sure can't be more than a buck.

I-75 from Georgia to Wildwood is free.
Florida's Turnpike from Wildwood to I-4 is $3.00. $2.50 is paid at the mainline plaza near Leesburg and the other $.50 when you exit at I-4. Both toll plazas staffed 24/7.
I-4 to Disney is of course free too.
Use I-4 exit #67 (EPCOT Center Drive) northbound and then the very first exit off that is Buena Vista Drive. Continuing straight through the traffic light off that exit ramp puts you onto Bonnet Creek Parkway and directly to Port Orleans.

BobK/Orlando

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter