Florida tax, The Buena Vista Suites ,WDW Package???

Trixieplus2

Mouseketeer
So I found The Buena Vista Suites has a WDW ticket package??? The website says they charge no parking fees or resort fees:confused3

Has anyone ever stayed there before it is showing me $1,042.60 For 5 nights with a base ticket package not including taxes is that good? I know it is less than what we were looking at with Pop:confused3

So I found The Buena Vista Suites has a WDW ticket package??? The website says they charge no parking fees or resort fees:confused3

Has anyone ever stayed there before it is showing me $1,042.60 For 5 nights with a base ticket package not including taxes is that good? I know it is less than what we were looking at with Pop:confused3

How many people do you have and what are their ages? Without that info, it's hard to know what kind of deal that is. I never heard of them selling tickets to Disney.

I've stayed there. It's in my "okay if I have to" category - we stayed there when we were FL residents and didn't feel like spending to stay onsite @ Disney. The room was fine from a cleanliness standpoint, nothing fancy. Breakfast in the lobby was pretty bad, IMO. This is going back 4 years or so though. It's good for the price, I suppose.

Two kids ages 3 princess:and 5princess:. Two adults for 5 nights with 4 day base tickets. Trying to stay off site but close and not spend a bundle although the Pop is offering the kids free thing which is like 1,100 before taxes. I was hoping to find a bigger room offsite but still have transportation and not have to pay for parking and resort fees or at least not have to pay so much it stops it from being a "deal" you know?:confused3

(Wow I kinda started babbling there a bit sorry just exited we go in a little over a month LOL)

im a deluxe resort snob.. and i have stayed here on my 2 previous trips and have not had a single issue. friendly staff, clean grounds, clean room, double the size of a deluxe room... the breakfast had a nice variety. Just expect to get what you pay for, you can't expect to pay cheap and be 5 star.. but overall it is a very nice place to stay and save some $$$.

Takes about 5 mins to get to the parks via car

Here is just a bunch of information - you would really need to figure out what is your best deal.

Your 4 day tickets, direct from Disney, would cost (including tax):
$222.59 each for the kids
$247.08 each for the adults
That's $445.18 + $494.16 = $939.34.

Mousesavers has a discount rate negotiated with BVS that is as low as $89/night some nights, depending on your travel dates.

You could get those same 4 day tickets from Undercover Tourist - with a discount from Mousesavers - for $237.95 adult and $215.95 kids. That's $907.

Just so you know - Disney charges no parking fee at the resorts and no resort fee. And you would get free parking at the parks if you have a car. Also reliable transportation - I have no idea how the shuttle service from BVS is, but I wouldn't stay off-site without my own car.

If Pop is $1100 and BVS is almost $1100, I would just stay at Pop if only for the transportation factor.

I really want to stay onsite but money is tight and the room at Movies felt so small last year:confused3 I need to hurry and make up my mind though or I might end up with no where to stay :laughing:

If you are going to have a car, I would opt for more space at BVS because you get free breakfast and I think their rooms have a fridge and microwave. If you won't have a car DEFINITELY stay on site. Off site transportation is often spotty and you won't have flexibility.

Hmmm maybe taking the car but I really would prefer to drive as little as possible. I only take the car so we can hit like Target when we realize we need stuff like pullups ,wipes, juice etc...

Stayed there 2 years ago and it had just been newly renovated. Our suite was gorgeous! Huge and modern with lots of dark wood. Big flat screen tvs in both rooms.

The breakfast was wonderful....omelets and waffles made to order. Huge selection.

Staff was friendly...5 minutes from DW...can't beat it!!

I'm so glad I found this thread. I'm thinking about staying here. I'm glad it's getting good reviews since it's renovation.:thumbsup2

Hmmm maybe taking the car but I really would prefer to drive as little as possible. I only take the car so we can hit like Target when we realize we need stuff like pullups ,wipes, juice etc...

With kids I would use my car get to WDW give me flexiably. Offsite transportation can be spotty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter