**Florida Sun's Jan Quiz Question 14**UPDATED WITH ANSWERS**

florida sun

Mrs Christopher Eccleston wannabe!
Ok thought I would get the last of the weekends photos up out of the way for you (Hooray I hear you cry). Thank you for sticking with it:thumbsup2

Dont forget you have until around 6pm tomorrow evening to answer questions 12,13, and 14. Im sorry they have been a bit taxing, but its all downhill next week, well until next weekend's piccies;)

Question 14:

Where In The World Would You Find These?? 1 Point for each correct answer, 5 bonus points for getting them all correct. I need the name of the attraction please.

a.
disneyquizsuewhereto1dj9.png

b.
disneyquizsuewhereto2pw1.png

c.
disneysuequiz3we3.png

d.
disneysuequizwhereto1ask7.png

e.
disneysuequizwhereto5ov0.png

Answers by PM in the usual way please. Good Luckpixiedust:

pm sent (i could probably hear you laughing from here Sue at the guesses);)

I've decided you lot all spend far too much time at WDW and I don't spend enough. :lmao:

This is what I've got from all my searching, :headache: and to no avail.

I've decided you lot all spend far too much time at WDW and I don't spend enough. :lmao:

This is what I've got from all my searching, :headache: and to no avail.

I've decided next time i go just to look at the scenery and chairs etc

Can you believe how many styles of chairs there are!!!!!!

I know, but if they were all the same, could u imagine how hard this quiz would be?:lmao:

I bet the next photos will be 'Where is this toilet?';) Could Sue be that mean????:rolleyes1

another late PM sent

internet playing up :scared1:

lots of guesses :rotfl2:

please let us know if anyone got all the last 3 nights question right
if so I think they should get a big big bonus :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter