Florida Sun Vacation Homes

klj27

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever booked through Florida Sun before? I am looking at a 2 bedroom condo in Windsor Hills. Thanks!

some of these places have such similar names.
Is it www.floridasunshine.com
you are talking about?
If so we have gone through them before with no problems and are using them again to go to WH next month. If it's a different site sorry I can't help.

We used Florida Sun Vacation Homes back in December 2006 to rent a GORGEOUS six-bedroom home in Emerald Island, and just last week, we paid the deposit on another GORGEOUS four-bedroom home in Windsor Hills for next January.

We have absolutely no complaints! We were pleased with the ease and accuracy of their website, the friendliness and promptness of their customer service, their competitive (and sometimes cheaper) rates and of course, the condition of their homes.

I'm sure you could do a search of this forum and find lots more about FSVH. If you have any specific questions, please feel free to ask! BTW, which condo are you considering?

Michelle (the DisneyMomof4)

Thanks for the links. I tried searching earlier but kept getting an error message.

DisneyMomof4: We are looking at a two bedroom condo in Windsor Hills. We love staying onsite but need to do this trip on a budget. I was reading a trip report of someone who stayed here and how much they liked it. It made me start to think that we should try this. I hope we won't be disappointed. We really love the hotel/resort feel but I don't know that we will get that here.

I have reserved a house through this company for 3/29/08 - 4/5/08. So far, so good. Making reservations was easy and putting down deposit. Final payment is due mid-February. I'll have more to say about the company after the trip!

Thanks for the links. I tried searching earlier but kept getting an error message.

DisneyMomof4: We are looking at a two bedroom condo in Windsor Hills. We love staying onsite but need to do this trip on a budget. I was reading a trip report of someone who stayed here and how much they liked it. It made me start to think that we should try this. I hope we won't be disappointed. We really love the hotel/resort feel but I don't know that we will get that here.

Florida Sun Vacation Homes is a great company and they keep very well-maintained and clean homes. I have no complaints about them at all.

You won't be disappointed staying in a home instead of a hotel. Windsor Hills is about as close as you can get to a resort atmosphere and still stay in a house. You'll have separate bedrooms, laundry and kitchen. In my opinion and many others alike, once you rent a home, you'll probably never want to stay in a hotel again.

Report back after your stay and let us know how you liked it.

We just rented through them. No problems at all. They were a little slow to answer emails, and I probably should have called directly with my questions instead, but no biggie.

In the future, however, I think I'd rather go directly through an owner, and rent a unit that the owner actually uses frequently, and is therefore more stocked with the little things like salt and tissues and laundry soap. Those things were not provided in the WH place we rented last week. Using a management company has to cost someone something, and I'm assuming that someone is me, the renter. My husband is a great negotiator, and I would think it would be easier to negotiate things directly with an owner than with a managment company.

Still, no problems with the Florida Sun company. Not yet, at least. We just returned last night. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter