• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Florida Residents: when do we think the

kiki02

DIS Veteran
reduced price will come out for 3 or 4 day passes? thanks

(for Fla resident discount)

I don't know, but last year we bought ours in early January, maybe around the 9th or 10th at our local AAA office (These were the 3 days for $99 tickets). Seems like they were good through May.

Hopefully that will help!

Its already out.

New Florida Resident Tickets

Florida Resident 3-Day & 4-Day Discover Disney tickets go on sale starting January 5, 2013. Florida Residents can purchase a 3-Day Discover Disney pass for $ 119 + tax or a 4-Day Discover Disney pass for $129 + tax. Block-out dates (March 23 - April 5, 2013) apply, and there is an additional charge of $28.50 for either Park Hopping or Fun & More options.

Are these standard gate prices? I am asking as both my husband and I are NOT Florida Residents, but my SIL, who lives in Miami, (and of course IS a Florida resident) is thinking about coming up and visiting during our upcoming trip (yep in 2 days!), and the best rate I have found was $179.99 for a 3 day base ticket.

We already have AP's this would just be pricing for her ticket.

Jennifer

OP, thanks for asking about this! The 4 day pass is BF's belated Christmas present and I've been searching everywhere for info about when this will come out! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter