Florida Residents Unite! --->Help us plan the next Dismeet!

What works best for FL ressie dismeet? Pick your top dates

• June 5th

• June 6th

• June 12th

• June 13th

• June 19th

• June 20th

• June 24th

• June 25th

• June 26th

• June 27th

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes, it was Sha! Sad I live here and you know so many more people than me! lol! Hope you have fun tonight, I think it was for NightRanger.

Night Ranger was awesome last night. I recommend the 7:45 PM show as it really rocks. I may have to go back tonight. Had such a good time last night.

Night Ranger did great shows in general at all from what I heard. They changed them up each show and played different older songs and of course their classics. Threw in a Damn Yankee song too. Got some awesome shots.

Ali you will get to know more I am sure. Thanks for the meet up.

This past weekend was fun...interesting at times but fun.....looking forward to more weekends with old and new friends

Ok where has everyone gone, this thread is sinking fast.

So what are the plans if any for a meet in November?

I wont be able to participate in anything until the 21st with things I have going on and that is leading into Thanksgiving week.

I am still here but these threads tend to slow down during the Holidays. I live so close that I am nearly always available to meet up (of course, that is if I haven't already made plans. Not going anywhere during November and December so just loving getting to know the locals.

Oh by the way, I am OFFICIAL now. I have a Florida license plate and Driver's license. . .WOO HOO. . .

IMAG0092-1.jpg

I have to go before the 14th! :scared: There is no way that I can miss the Food & Wine Festival this year.

I just do not know when yet. :confused3 I may have to go alone if I can't get my DW off work. :headache:

Darcy, congrats on being official. Love that plate! - which one is it? I don't remember seeing that one before.

I am plannng a day at the parks either the Friday or Saturday after Thanksgiving, or maybe both. Is it usually crowded that weekend? I am trying to remember if I have ever gone at that time of year - maybe there is a reason that I haven't? lol

Darcy, congrats on being official. Love that plate! - which one is it? I don't remember seeing that one before.

I am plannng a day at the parks either the Friday or Saturday after Thanksgiving, or maybe both. Is it usually crowded that weekend? I am trying to remember if I have ever gone at that time of year - maybe there is a reason that I haven't? lol

I think that is the stop heart disease tag

I havent been that time of year before. Considering it for a day trip though for that weekend.

I went on Sunday last year and it was dead but the cast members were rather verbal about how busy the preceding days had been so it must get kinda crazy on those days.

I went on Sunday last year and it was dead but the cast members were rather verbal about how busy the preceding days had been so it must get kinda crazy on those days.

Understandable, since most folks are off work and out of school.

Sha, let me know if you do - a meet would be fun. Sorry we weren't able to connect last weekend. I don't know about you, but that weekend went by way too fast!

This will be my first Thanksgiving here. I'll join you on the days I am not working if you want company. We can "elbow" crowds in tandem . . .lol.

Understandable, since most folks are off work and out of school.

Sha, let me know if you do - a meet would be fun. Sorry we weren't able to connect last weekend. I don't know about you, but that weekend went by way too fast!

I will let you know. We can do a meet for anyone who wants to hang out for a bit or longer.

Bumpity Bump Bump.

Oh, and if anyone cares, I am planning on Osbourne Lights tonight and next weekend. If you are in the neighborhood, let me know.

sounds nice... wish I could.

Oh, and if anyone cares, I am planning on Osbourne Lights tonight and next weekend. If you are in the neighborhood, let me know.

Ooooh, I didn't know that started already. Love the Osbourne lights! Have fun! Wish I could go this weekend.

Another Florida resident here. I'll be in Orlando this weekend and would also love to meet other locals!

Sorry about my long absence. I haven't been to WDW for several weeks. Was working my regular 2 part time jobs, then started filling in more at the assisted living place, working way more than I wanted. Then they fired my boss there. I was doing her job, my job and my other job, now I'm the boss, and working one full-time job. Only problem is it's Mon-Fri, which means only weekends for Disney now! I'll get there again soon, I hope, I'm having withdrawals! :D Hope to meet everyone again soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter