Florida Resident Tickets

twinsluvdisney

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, I don't believe I know this answer so I am going to the experts. Does anyone know if you can purchase Florida resident discounted tickets ( the 3 day play pass, or annual passes) at the parks? I am an avid guest at WDW but good friends of ours are going over New Years and they are very overwhelmed with the whole planning thing that it is becoming a negative situation before they even arrive. I LOVE WDW that I want to be able to make this trip a pleasant one for them.

Thanks.....

Yes you can purchase them at the parks. A friend purchased the 3 day/play pass recently while we were visiting the parks.

You can buy them at the parks, but if they are AAA members you can get them a little cheaper with them. My mom just bought a 3 day play pass and it was around $131 total.

Make absolutely sure they bring their Florida state-issued ID's for each person in the party aged 16+.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter