Florida resident RO discounts for fall?

Elleshoodat

DIS Veteran
Has anyone seen or heard when the late fall discount might be coming out? I see the early fall one expires Sept. 26...

TIA!

Mousesavers shows the rates being released early September. I am awaiting patiently as well. :)

It looks like the Florida Resident discounts follow shortly after the AP discounts, so I am watching everyday. I myself am worried that Riverside may not be included...so sweating it out here.

I am also waiting not so patiently on this. We need to book our flights now, thinking about doing 1 week at a value with the free dining. don't know yet. not sure how long we can wait as we're looking at the first week in oct & coming from vt & DC. (still fl residents, convoluted etc)

I bet AoA will be at least limited. I'm worried about Riverside myself since it wasn't included in the AP discount. If it's not in the Florida Resident discount, we may switch to Pop.

I just wish they would release the discounts already! lol

I am booked for Oct with AP at POP but would love to get FL at AoA. Probably not going to happen though :sad1:

The discounts were released this morning online. It appears to match the AP discounts, but I haven't dug very deep. All I saw was Riverside wasnt included. :worried:

Of course AoA LM rooms excluded. Oh well. Still going to Disney!! :) :) :)

That's exactly it! Still at Disney! :cool1:

When I called, the CM said that we could get 5% off at Riverside, but that wouldn't work, so I switched to Pop Century. We added a day and will be refunded $270. :thumbsup2 So another plus is an extra day! :thumbsup2

Yeah, the discounts are pretty awful (not so much the percentage as the availability). Luckily I booked a "backup" reservation through Orbitz a few weeks ago when someone posted a promo code, but it's still frustrating. For the longest time, Florida residents were Disney's bread and butter!

yea, i'm kind of disappointed... was looking to go to the cabins in November/Early December time frame..

Even with 25% discount its still like $241 ($271 with tax) a night.. man thats expensive..
I used to get these cabins for $170 a night a few years ago with discounts..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter