Florida Resident discount vs OBB?

mcmckuf

Mouseketeer
Moving to Florida soon, can you actually get a better rate as a FL resident than the normal OBB 10%?

Thanks in advance!

FL resident rates are only offered occasionally, and seem to be getting more sparse as time goes by. They are also fairly last-minute, so it is tough to really plan a trip that way. The OBB is the only way I know of to get a flat discount on whatever cruise you want.

Florida resident rates are usually given after the PIF date you also can usually switch to a FL resident rate after booking by just forfitting the on board credit. We book what we want with the OBB and then see if a FL resident rate comes available. They are only used to fill boats that aren't selling well.

I live in FL and the resident rates have become very sparse. There are none being offered right now.

I live in FL and the resident rates have become very sparse. There are none being offered right now.
Which is typically a sign that the cruises are running full......................and the prices are only going up.

As long as people keep buying the cruises, the Fla Res rates will continue to be hard to come by.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter