• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Florida Resident admission deal- most of remainder of 2020

MARY-IN-OH

DIS Veteran
Florida Resident Deal on Universal Website:

Special Offer:
Buy a Day, Visit Every Day Thru Dec. 24 For Free

Purchase now-Sept. 30, 2020. No Blockout Dates. Offer not available at the front gate.

Is this an amazing offer? Seems too good to be true, or I must be missing some catch or something.

Thoughts?

It is a really good deal - they want to get people in the parks and spending money - I'm sure they are assuming you will pay for parking and other amenities - money they might not get otherwise

No catch, and an amazing deal! I bought it a couple weeks ago when it was announced and used it over the weekend. I have another trip planned in December (only had meetup tickets before this deal) that I'll use it for, and probably one or 2 more day trips when it cools off a bit. I'll probably stay onsite and eat onsite, so it's doing its job!

Just saw this deal. We moved to the Orlando area two weeks ago. We have 4 and 6 year old daughters and go the Resident 4-day pass for Disney world over the weekend and wondering if we should jump on this offer as well. We are only about 25 minutes from the park. Do you have to reserve park days at Universal like you do at Disney or could we just decide to go and head down?

Just saw this deal. We moved to the Orlando area two weeks ago. We have 4 and 6 year old daughters and go the Resident 4-day pass for Disney world over the weekend and wondering if we should jump on this offer as well. We are only about 25 minutes from the park. Do you have to reserve park days at Universal like you do at Disney or could we just decide to go and head down?
No pre-reservation required for Universal - just go whenever you'd like 👍!

We were there this past week & if you can go thru the week - especially Tues - Thurs - then you'll have VERY low crowds, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter