Florida resident 4 day pass

ACS228

Mouseketeer
My 20 year old nephew fron NY will be staying with me in Florida for a few months and possibly indefinitely if it works out. Can I buy a 4 day pass for him without having to change his drivers license?

My 20 year old nephew fron NY will be staying with me in Florida for a few months and possibly indefinitely if it works out. Can I buy a 4 day pass for him without having to change his drivers license?

I believe if you check the Disney website he has to have proof that he lives in Florida such as a Florida drivers license, Florida ID card from the DMV, utility bill in his name, tax bill or something that actually proves he lives in Florida in order for him to be able to purchase/use a Florida Residents Ticket. If I'm wrong I'm sure someone else will correct me. I always have to show my Florida DL in order to convert my voucher into a ticket.

He either needs a FL ID or an out of state ID plus proof of residency - bank statement, credit card statement, utility bill, car insurance or registration, mortgage statement, etc with a Florida address and his name.

I do NOT condone this, but just curious... How would they ever know if you said he was 17 years old?? Then he wouldn't need proof, correct??

The resident 4 day pass can be a really great deal. Not nearly as much if he's just coming down for a bit (talking the six month use).

MG

Of the official documents they require one is from a financial institution. If he will be staying permanently, he could go online and have his bank statements address changed to your address. These days most bank accounts are all done online anyway and Disney will accept online statements. I have owned two houses in FL and my daughter lived for one in 4 years and got her bank statements and paid utilities for the house while she lived there and she was able to get Disney resident tickets. (she was a grad student at the time). If he's really living with you, then he does have some claim to actual residency. If he's just visiting, that's a bit different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter