1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Florida rates for April ??

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by hayesfamof4, Feb 3, 2013.

1. hayesfamof4

hayesfamof4 Mouseketeer

Does anyone think there will be FL rates for April?
    I am thinking of dropping my Miami cruise and holding out for FL rates. The only issue is that - if there are no FL rates, I lost my kids free sailing from Miami and I would be forced to pay full price for the Fantasy. I dropped my placeholder so that would be a hard bite to chew.... but I would do it if I have to. Thoughts on FL rates for the end of April?

Edited to say - I have to drop by this weekend for my full refund.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. neg58

neg58 DIS Veteran

There have only been a few FL rates out of PC in 2013, and those have been on the Dream. I haven't seen a FL rate on the Fantasy lately, and in fact they've been pushing the Magic out of Miami.

I think you should keep the KSF.

Nancy

4. hayesfamof4

hayesfamof4 Mouseketeer

I would be more interested in the Dream. I am just not sure I want to move from the Dream or Fantasy. So many decisions.

5. jahber

jahber DIS Veteran

I agree. I've never seen a FLR rate on the Fantasy. Trust me, I've been checking! We snagged an awesome Dream FLR rate, though, so I'll keep hoping! One day my FLR will come!

6. Buckeye218

Buckeye218 DVC Member since 2004

Not saying there'll be an FL resident rates, but we're almost at 75 days for our 4/20/2013 sailing and there seem to be a ton of rooms left in nearly every category.

Even if there aren't FL resident specials, there could very well be some sort of discount if it doesn't start filling up soon.