Florida rates for April ??

hayesfamof4

Mouseketeer
Does anyone think there will be FL rates for April?
I am thinking of dropping my Miami cruise and holding out for FL rates. The only issue is that - if there are no FL rates, I lost my kids free sailing from Miami and I would be forced to pay full price for the Fantasy. I dropped my placeholder so that would be a hard bite to chew.... but I would do it if I have to. Thoughts on FL rates for the end of April?

Edited to say - I have to drop by this weekend for my full refund.

There have only been a few FL rates out of PC in 2013, and those have been on the Dream. I haven't seen a FL rate on the Fantasy lately, and in fact they've been pushing the Magic out of Miami.

I think you should keep the KSF.

Nancy

I would be more interested in the Dream. I am just not sure I want to move from the Dream or Fantasy. So many decisions.

neg58 said:
There have only been a few FL rates out of PC in 2013, and those have been on the Dream. I haven't seen a FL rate on the Fantasy lately, and in fact they've been pushing the Magic out of Miami.

I think you should keep the KSF.

Nancy

I agree. I've never seen a FLR rate on the Fantasy. Trust me, I've been checking! We snagged an awesome Dream FLR rate, though, so I'll keep hoping! One day my FLR will come!

Not saying there'll be an FL resident rates, but we're almost at 75 days for our 4/20/2013 sailing and there seem to be a ton of rooms left in nearly every category.

Even if there aren't FL resident specials, there could very well be some sort of discount if it doesn't start filling up soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter