Florida Disney Dining Experience?

mommyseven

<font color=navy>I loved just floating on the lazy
We are a Florida family. Does each member of my family need to buy the Disney Dining Experience for the discount or can I buy it and have the discount applied to the overall dinner bill?

You only need one card. It covers up to six in your party. Also, they gave not only my husband a card but I also got a card to use. Hope this helps. :D

Thank you! It helps a lot. With 9 of us going any discount will help!

With 9, you are going to save a ton of money. I don't think this is the norm, but I went twice with a group of 10 and both Le Cellier and Kona applied the discount to the whole party. Have fun with the card!

I think if they have the two cards that they give out (one to person applying, another for the spouse/SO), it should be no problem applying the discount to the entire family. I could be wrong, though. Doesn't hurt to ask the server/manager ahead of time.

I would ask your server ahead of time. If they can't od it for all 9, then maybe you can split the bill, with three of the meals on a separate bill.

Sorry to ask this silly question...but...

This is the first time I've heard of this card?? m :confused:

Can anyone explain it to me?? or Is there a web site??

Can I get one @ WDW?? Going Home for the 1st time this Friday..Yipee !!

Thanks,
:wave:

It's for Florida residents, and it costs $75 and you save 20% off most of the restaurants.

Originally posted by senecabeach
Sorry to ask this silly question...but...
This is the first time I've heard of this card?? m :confused:
Can anyone explain it to me?? or Is there a web site??
Can I get one @ WDW?? Going Home for the 1st time this Friday..Yipee !!
Thanks,
:wave:

You cannot get it at WDW, you have to call for one. It takes about 3-4 weeks to get it. *If* I could find my card I would give you the #. I'm sure someone here has it.

Here is the phone number listed on the back of my card...407-566-5858. The web site is www.disney.dining.experience@disney.com

As far as a party of 9...they no longer allow you to apply it over 6 people. You will have to split your party and each of you split with one party, that way you can use both cards to get the discount. It really makes no sence when you think about it...2 cards ....party of 9...but you have to split it...

Originally posted by CPM
You cannot get it at WDW, you have to call for one. It takes about 3-4 weeks to get it. *If* I could find my card I would give you the #. I'm sure someone here has it.

and if you have misplaced your card....they will replace it for you with a $10 replacement fee.... do I see someone getting it replaced :smooth:

We love this card and have made great use of it. They even take it at the food court in All-Star Resrts! Makes the coffee that much cheeper! If you go for a weekend you've paid for it and can enjoy the savings the rest of the year. We got it in Nov 03 and have saved over $200 so far. We are back in 2 weeks!

Doug

ITSMAGIC99
if you live in nj how did you get it did someone in fl get it for you and they don't ask for id
maria

Originally posted by A Mickeyfan
and if you have misplaced your card....they will replace it for you with a $10 replacement fee.... do I see someone getting it replaced :smooth:

well, Kevin had them last! I'm sure they are around somewhere. I hate getting them replaced!!:rolleyes:

We're moving to Florida very soon. We'll be very close to Disney and I'm really looking forward to all the savings we'll get with the Florida Disney dining card!

Another nice perk with the card is that you can valet for free at any of the resorts where you are dining.

As far as the amount of people they discount, it actually is good up to 6 people in a party HOWEVER it is still a great discount! It's been this way as long as I can remember. I don't know how they can over ride it to discount more, but maybe they have? Maybe if they do split the check they can do it that way? Can't hurt to ask:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter