Floral Suggestions Needed

Kippy52

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone,

We are 1 month away from our PS in WDW and we are still deciding on floral. We do not know if we want to go with Disney or an outside vendor. Does anyone have any recommendations for a florist? I know Disney is expensive so we are trying to keep costs down in certain areas of our wedding.

Thank you,

Brian

I used Petals By Design and they did a great job. I got red roses and white stephanotis and my bouquet was beautiful. In my wedding planning I had a very difficult time communicating with some of the vendors and this one was the easiest ones to deal with. They responded to email and phone calls very quickly. Most of the other vendors took multiple calls and emails to get any response. Slow communication = more stress! The prices were reasonable and she was honest about the lifespan of the type of flowers I wanted. (stephanotis are pretty delicate)

Another shout out for Petals by Design Orlando!!!! I was absolutely knocked out by my floral and they really nailed the vision I had for my floral!!

Did you guys use these outside vendors just for your bouqets and bridesmaid bouquets, groomsman etc.

Or did you use it for everything ..ceremony decor and reception centerpieces?

Are you allowed to use outside floral in the WP and ADH?

Another shout out for Petals by Design Orlando!!!! I was absolutely knocked out by my floral and they really nailed the vision I had for my floral!!

I think you are the one that suggested them to me and I never properly thanked you for that! Thank you !!!! They did a lovely job!

I was going to ask the same thing so I might as well do it here. I am looking into Publix for personal floral. I know a lot of people in Florida like them for cakes (but we are doing Disney for that:wizard:) has anyone used them for floral?

I was in a friends wedding last weekend and she used Costco. They were shipped to her house the day before the wedding well wrapped. She got the mixed roses collection. The flowers were beautiful and very affordable.

I will call Petals By Design as well, since they come so highly recommended.

Publix floral doesn't thrill me. They don't hire florist. Not that they don''t have pretty flowers and couldn't do it..but it could be hit or miss depending on the store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter