Flirting our Way through WDW 1 person at a time(New -2)Final Chapter

Dan - Parker has eyes that any girl would fall for, you better watch when he gets older. I can't wait to see the resorts for the holidays next year. Now for you to sit in the nose of the monorail is there a line for that? I think my boys would love that.

Great start Dan, I love it! Great pics too. Parker is adorable, can see why he flirted his way through Disney ,lol, he'll be a real heartbreaker one day!

Sounds like you had some mojo going with your short waits, free stay for SIL :thumbsup2

Parker driving the monorail :rotfl2: I love the family pics at the Poly! Parker looks really surprised to be there! He is so cute - can't wait to see who he flirts with next!

Buses - 1242? Drivers - 267????????

Why does no one like the pepper market??? LOL we loved it! I really want to stay there again enxt time, it was my fav resort so far!

Great update...parker is too funny with his flirty ways, you should keep a count going of how many woman he charms!:lmao:
well the food did look good, it just seemed really really expensive, so we did not want to eat there.
we liked the pool bar food alot so we ate there 2 times.

I'm enjoying your report so far. Love the pictures. You have a beautiful family. Parker looks so cute. I could just scoop him up with a spoon. If I had a spoon ......big enough.
haha, thank you, he is a stinker that you can never get mad at...
he is going to has candi wrapped so tight around his little finger

Great report so far but I am going to think on this one before I guess.....:thumbsup2
okay, i am thinking you are going to google it.

I guess googling to find the trivia answer is cheating, huh?:rolleyes:
ahh a cheater is amung us...haha, you can do that anyway you want to find out the answer is fine with me.

You know I thought about that....I won't tell if you don't.:rotfl2:
go ahead, i wont tell either.

Hey just found your TR while browsing through some others, great start! Parker is absolutely adorable with those big blue eyes. My BF's niece is a little 8 month old girl with the same blue eyes, I think there could be a relationship there :laughing: :cutie:

The pics at the resorts look great. Cant wait to read more, I'm subbing popcorn:: :goodvibes
:welcome: thanks for finding us and sticking with us...if her parents love disney it is a possibilitiy.
:)
Great update

Funny that parker is starting flirting at such a young age:rotfl2:

I am going to guess Pluto was named after Pluto, the planet which was found in 1930, the same year Pluto was created
you are correct, good guess sharky.

Hey Dan. I've been quietly reading along, loving your report and enjoying the pics too. I was wondering if you're still interested in doing the referral thing for Sunshine rewards. I'd like to sign up to set aside some fun money for our January 2010 trip. Is it just me or does that sound like forever from now??? Anyway, keep up the great report and let me know! Thanks!:thumbsup2
yes i can send you the referall, we are going again in 2010 fall, and i hope to have about 400 dollars.

will PM it to you shortly

Look at Parker, already a ladies man ;) :laughing:

Great update! Parker's such a little actor, always knowing where the camera is and smiling away :goodvibes I love the monorail resorts but have never seen them decorated for the holidays. The Poly looks gorgeous! I'm definitely looking forward to more!
he for sure knows where it is and where to smile all the time.

I am gonna agee with Sharky on this one.:thumbsup2
yes she and you now are correct

Looks like a fun trip. Can't wait until we get to experience Disney with a little one. Can't wait to see the rest of the report!
:welcome: thanks for joining disney with a little one is so much fun to see there expressions

Dan - Parker has eyes that any girl would fall for, you better watch when he gets older. I can't wait to see the resorts for the holidays next year. Now for you to sit in the nose of the monorail is there a line for that? I think my boys would love that.
well ty

u just have to ask the person on duty if you can wait for the front, they do it bythe first person to ask, you might have to wait 1 car but it is worth it, try the trip from epcot to the TTC that is a longer time to be up front and usually a better chance at getting it best chance is during the middle of the day when they are not that busy

and i think it is a limit of 4 but if you have small kids they might let you do more.

Great start Dan, I love it! Great pics too. Parker is adorable, can see why he flirted his way through Disney ,lol, he'll be a real heartbreaker one day!
ty and thanks for joinng momomommom

Sounds like you had some mojo going with your short waits, free stay for SIL :thumbsup2

Parker driving the monorail :rotfl2: I love the family pics at the Poly! Parker looks really surprised to be there! He is so cute - can't wait to see who he flirts with next!

Buses - 1242? Drivers - 267????????
not sure how many drivers there are, but try switching your number of drivers to buses, and that would be closer.

:thumbsup2

I am all caught up! You are off to a great start! Parker looks like he is a charmer. I love exploring resorts. There is so much to see! Oh, and I love the train under your tree. I saw a smaller one at JC Penney that I want to get (if I can get it on sale after Christmas). I am looking forward to more!:goodvibes

I'm here..........I haven't had time to read anything yet as writing my own trippie is taking up way to much time, along with Christmas etc. But I will be back to read I promise.
Hope you had a magical time.

I found your trip report and started reading. I am enjoying it so far! Parker is adorable! No wonder there is a lot of flirting going on! This is my first time in three years where I didn't go to Disney World in December, so I will enjoy seeing all of the pictures.

Just stopping by to wish you, Candi and Parker a great Christmas. I hope you have a great day.

Merry Christmas Dan and Candi! Enjoy Parkers first christmas!:santa:

I am all caught up! You are off to a great start! Parker looks like he is a charmer. I love exploring resorts. There is so much to see! Oh, and I love the train under your tree. I saw a smaller one at JC Penney that I want to get (if I can get it on sale after Christmas). I am looking forward to more!:goodvibes
thanks, my parents got my nephew the monorail last year, and parker the train this year for under the trees...it is really cool, but i would not buy it myself, they are kinda pricey.

I'm here..........I haven't had time to read anything yet as writing my own trippie is taking up way to much time, along with Christmas etc. But I will be back to read I promise.
Hope you had a magical time.
thanks, i know i have been very busy with christmas as well.

I found your trip report and started reading. I am enjoying it so far! Parker is adorable! No wonder there is a lot of flirting going on! This is my first time in three years where I didn't go to Disney World in December, so I will enjoy seeing all of the pictures.
:welcome: thanks for stopping in and reading.

Just stopping by to wish you, Candi and Parker a great Christmas. I hope you have a great day.

Merry Christmas Dan and Candi! Enjoy Parkers first christmas!:santa:
Thank you both merry christmas back at you.

Merry christmas to everyone else.

i have a few things i need to finish up, and i will try and get another update before i head out for the holiday, but if i dont get one up before christmas, expect a few on friday, it will be a slow day, so i should be able to knock out a few chapters for your enjoyment

I've just read the first chapter and can't wait to hear more as we're planning to go next December. But first I wanted to say OMG he's so cute. You look like a beautiful family. My DS is 3. He seemed to have his daddy's blue eyes until a year ago. Now they look green, but still adorable.

Dan & Candi. Enjoy your first Christmas with Parker. What a sweet time of life.

Merry Christmas & Happy Hanukkah to all!!!!

Hope everyone gets what they want!

I've just read the first chapter and can't wait to hear more as we're planning to go next December. But first I wanted to say OMG he's so cute. You look like a beautiful family. My DS is 3. He seemed to have his daddy's blue eyes until a year ago. Now they look green, but still adorable.
:welcome: thanks for joining, and glad you get to go next december, you will love it, what week are you going?

:thumbsup2
love all your reports
thank you very much and :welcome:

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!!!
thanks, hope you did as well

Dan & Candi. Enjoy your first Christmas with Parker. What a sweet time of life.

Merry Christmas & Happy Hanukkah to all!!!!

Hope everyone gets what they want!
TY very much, we did it was a great time.

Well, we had a great first christmas with parker, i will show some pics on his baby thread when i get htem uploaded,

we had christmas eve with my parents, christmas morning at home, then went to candis parents for christmas day, it was perfect and a great time, with lots of great presents and family time, until the trip home this morning.

well here is the short version, it is normally a little under 2 hours to drive home, and i was comeing back to work this morning, well lets just say that 7 and half hours later we arrived home,

can you say ice storms, really bite big time...

20 miles per hour the whole way along with them closing down one of the roads while we were on it, because there were so many accidents,

but parker did great, he slept for about 5 hours of it, and played with us in the front seat while we were stopped for a while.

back on monday to give you a proper disney update,
have a great weekend all

wow what a terrible icy drive home...the weather here is crazy 25 deg one day 60 deg the next .... WTH?????

Thats terrible that you hit all the bad weather and road conditions but amazing that Parker was so good the whole time! Glad to hear you enjoyed your Christmas holiday with your family. :goodvibes

Glad you had a great Christmas

THe drive sound scary. Glad you all made it home okay:goodvibes

Sounds like your Family had great first Christmas with Parker! :santa: I'm looking forward to his pictures. :goodvibes
Your drive home sounds very scary though. I'm happy you made it home safe and sound. :hug:

Traci. I love the picture of Nova in her pretty green Christmas Dress!! her hair looks beautiful..
princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter