Flirtatious gay CMs

RickinNYC said:
Flirting is fun and harmless! And it definitely makes one or the other of us feel pretty darn good lookin'!

Well by looking at the picture in your avatar, I would say that you two should be feeling that way all the time. ;)

TuppenceABag said:
Well by looking at the picture in your avatar, I would say that you two should be feeling that way all the time. ;)

Awww, now you are officially my new best friend forever.

We did a tour at epcot... a lil way into it, our tourguide noticed that me and the bf were 'family'... oddly enough, we got great treatment from him for the rest of the tour! He would stand and talk to us forever and a day! During our tour we did a meeting with a CM from the world showcase. Our CM was from Germany..... Needless to say, we found out him and the tour guide new each other quite well. I asked, and found out they were on the same softball team. HA! (I soooo called "it" for the German CM.. My G'dar is wicked!)
Goes to show it... ... Itsss a smalll world, after all! :rainbow:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter