Flippers Pizza Delivery

Kimosabe

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to throw in a good word for Flippers Pizza. We opted to stay out of the parks yesterday for various reasons and just hung out at Stormalong Bay for the afternoon/evening. Trying to decide on dinner without an ADR, we thought about pizza, and although Boardwalk's pizza window is probably just fine, it appears to have just two or three options. I had heard about Flippers on some other posts and we gave them a try. Very happy with what we got (arugula and prosciutto pizza and a cheese for the kids). If you are ever in need of delivery, give them a shot.

We love Flippers. We've been to the restaurants a few times and had delivery at OKW as well. I think it's the best pizza I've had in Florida.

We go to Disney World about 4 times a year and Flippers is on my husband's phone numbers. That might not seem to be a big deal to others but we only have relatives on own cell phones.

Flipper's is a must for us every time we are in the area. Usually twice if we can manage. Counting down the days! So glad you tried it and liked it.

We tried it last time. It was really good (way, way better than anything available onsite,) but we still prefer Giordano's.

Ps. They have an iphone app and you can order online and sometimes they have coupons.

Yep If I am getting Pizza at WDW it will be Giordanos or Flippers. WDW pizza is terrible and yes I tried Via Napoli.

Does anyone remember what the minimum amount for a delivery order is? Thanks.

Thanks for the tips! I always wonder who has good pizza (or passable, since my mom comes FROM Florida to enjoy NY/NJ pizza again!) AND who will deliver. We've resorted to Papa John's in the past at OKW but I'm hoping that if I'm there by myself one night, I will treat myself.

Their pasta is also good and reasonably priced (at least it was 2 years ago). My son's high school XC team ran at WWOS a couple years and I ordered the carbo loading meal for the night before the race from them. They were great to work with and delivered exactly when they said they would. And we're talking a LOT of food - we had 30 high school athletes to feed!

Would highly recommend Flippers :goodvibes

Love flippers pizza! Ordered delivery from there and the pizza and breadsticks were great!

Does anyone have a phone number for Flippers and do they deliver to Bay Lake Towers?

I was at WDW just last month. This location 407-390-0552 delivered to ASMu and this one 407-938-9633 to the Beach Club. I ordered online and met in the lobby for both places. Both drivers called when they were almost there. Great pizza as usual!

We have never tried Flippers before but after all these great reviews we'll have to next trip. :thumbsup2

Any idea which location delivers to the Wilderness Lodge?

Thanks!!

Carla

We have never tried Flippers before but after all these great reviews we'll have to next trip. :thumbsup2

Any idea which location delivers to the Wilderness Lodge?

Thanks!!

Carla

Not sure which delivers where but call one of the numbers and before you place your order, ask if they deliver where you are. If they don't, ask the person to check which number you should call for your resort. We've had to do that a couple of times with no problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter