Flip Flops????

I just bought a pair of rainbow sandals. They are super comfy and have great arch support. You do need to break them in though, so get them a few weeks in advance

Yellow Box flip flops! They are so comfortable!!!

I completely agree. I have several pair & wear them all of the time. Wore them almost exclusively for 10 days @ Disney last year & I have plantar fasciitis. I'm surprised at how comfy these shoes are.

I will point out that my croc flops are also very comfortable, & much safer when it rains. They don't get lethaly slick when wet. ( I did wear these on days that it rained)

Another vote for Therasandals from Kmart (fake fitflops). They are amazing! I have flat feet and need really good shoes, and these are a godsend on my feet!

Crocs Capris. I absolutely love mine and wear them all the time :)

Thanks everyone for all your replies...got a lot to check out...still have a month to go so I have a little time. Just wanted some flip flop to change off with my tennis shoes I will be taking.

You Rock!:thumbsup2

I love my reefs as well...They are the ones that have a bottle opener on the bottom. Im not sure if they have a specific name. They are super comfy!

For all of the ladies that wear Reef flip flops, which style do you wear? I visited Zappos online and there are so many different styles! :confused:

I'm boring. I was originally going to wear my running shoes around the world during our honeymoon, but Florida decided to end its month long drought and bring on a monsoon. It poured every single day we were there and rained the rest of the time except for right at the very end before we left.

Anyway, instead of dealing with soggy sneakers, I finally gave up and threw on my Old Navy flip flops. Surprisingly, they worked great! I had some very minor blisters, but nothing like I thought I was going to deal with, what with all the rain.

I have the double-thick sole leather Rainbow sandals and they are the most comfortable shoes I own (and I am on my feet almost all day at work). They do need some breaking in though before they are really comfy.

I also have a pair of OluKai 'Ohana sandals that are very comfy and they are also water-resistant (unlike the Rainbows). I got them at the big gift shop at the Poly!

I also tried Tevas and Keens, after reading so many raves about them here. My feet were too wide for both brands, alas. My neighbor recommended Fit Flops, which offer great support. Unfortunately, my feet were too wide for those too.

I have this same problem with wide feet. However, I went to the mens fit flops and while they are not as cute they worked great for me... but now I'm going to have to try the Kmart ones... ;)

Wish I could wear any kind of flip flop. But, alas, after 20 years pounding the pavement as a soldier, I have to have a LOT of support for my feet and heels. Plus, I get toe cramps trying to keep flip flops on my feet. :confused3 I have found the best shoe I have ever had on my feet have been my Merrells. And they now sell all kinds of styles and not just the mocs. I even have a pair of tennies and sandals from Merrell that are nice and comfy too. And if you have wide feet (as I do) Merrells also fit wide feet too.

Just three more weeks!!!!

I have Morton's Neuroma (sp?) and always wore my Birk's. The trouble was after a couple WDW trips I needed to resole the bottoms because I would wear down my heels on the oursides of each foot. Daughter bought a pair of Disney Fit Flops over our NYE trip. They wear cute. I tried them on, she wears a women's 9, they fit but I would wear a women's 8. I decided what the heck, I bought a pair. I LOVE THESE FLIP FLOPS. They work. I really did feel my muscles in my legs.

Our trip in March I wore them during our Backstage Tour which is 7 hours on our fit of walking, no problems at all, none. I now have two pairs, one Disney and one silver I bought on sale at a local store. I also bought a pair of the black sequine ones for our DCL cruise. I wore those on formal night. Love them.

In the winter I have to wear my Birk London's but now I hat Fit Flops and my Birk sandles.

Daughter likes Reefs and Fit Flops. Her Reefs have flexible bottoms and look more like old fashion rubber thongs but her's have sequines on the straps. Cute. They also last because they are going on three years old. She has another pair of Reefs that are cushiony and have boat shoe bottoms. I would love to buy a pair of those but can't find them. That pair was purchased in St. Thomas on a trip.

My only complaint on Fit Flops, my feet really sweat bad in them. That is something I don't have to deal with when I wear my Birks.

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter