Flip Flops :o)

ok this is my type of thread!!...... I LOVE FLIP FLOPS!!!>>> LOVE THEM ..... :lovestruc..... i dont like my feet hurting at all when on them like you are in DISNEY.... last May i bought a pair from target they were wonderful!!!... but couldnt find them this year, so i was reading onDIS boards and everyone was talking about the Sanuk Yoga Mat flip flops!!....omg!!.... they are sooooo AWESOME!!... like walking on air...:bride:.. i do hair and make-up for weddings so iam on my feet A LOT!!.... and when i wear them my feet leg nor my back hurt!!!!!. love them i bought mine at out local Dillards..$26.99 i think... i will be buying more :love:

I wear Reef's to the parks-- best Disboards discovery!! I used to wear the ON flip flops when I was a bit younger, but lately, I've needed better support. Though IRL, I tend to prefer flip flops with a thin strap, the wide strap on the Reef Seasides is more supportive.

Birkenstocks are my #1, but, unbelievably, Crocs have some really great flip-flops that are both affordable and stylish.

I love my CrocBand flip flops! I think they are around $25, but I Googled Crocs coupon code and found 2 codes to apply to get them for $16 each and free shipping. Got them a few months ago. I want to try Fit Flops and ShapeUps sandals too, as I have heard great things.

Anyone have some suggestions for styles of corcs flip flops that you have used at Disney?

I have horrible feet! I have had a surgery done on each foot and walking especially in flip flops is always painful. Which is so sad to me because I live in Arizona and I hate socks lol. But then I discovered fit flops and why worries were over! I have worn them around Dsineyworld, Europe, and to work (the sparkly ones) It is all I wear anymore and I LOVE them! THey are even coming out with a tennis shoe next month!!

Anyone have some suggestions for styles of corcs flip flops that you have used at Disney?

i've worn the athens and the capri....and out of those 2, i recommend the athens...
this year, i purchased the crocband flip flop, and have been wearing them every day this summer, and find them to be a little more comfy than the athens...i just ordered a new pair for our trip in a few weeks....
the athens were gone for awhile, but now they're available again with some cool new color combos...i know my sis prefers those...

Got to love a flip flop thread!! :lovestruc My last trip to WDW I only got to wear flip flops one day because it turned so cold I needed socks and shoes! I am hoping that my next trip will bring nicer weather. I wear flip flops year round in the house and outside in the warmer months. I LOVE my LL Bean flip flops! I have plantar facisiitis in my left heel and the only shoes comfortable are these flip flops! But I wore them to Washington DC last month in 100+ degrees and I got blisters on the bottom of my feet! I plan on bringing moleskin with me to WDW! I have Teva Mush, as well, but find them too mushy to do any serious walking in them. I just want comfortable feet in WDW!! :thumbsup2

I live in my Havaianas!

They're a relatively inexpensive rubber flip flop - 20 bucks may sound like a lot for a flip flop that looks like every OTHER cheapo one on the market, but these are NOT. They're basic, with two straps, but they DO NOT HURT OR CHAFE.

For those people not needing/wanting Tevas or any other full-foot-support flip flop, these are super stylish, and really really comfortable even after several days. Although of course, after I've become a DISer, I'm bringing Body Glide just to make sure (five days in them this trip instead of my normal four might be different, you never know!)

Wow! A whole thread about flip flops (I live in them, too, including Disney :goodvibes) and no mention of Havaianas. I liiiiive in my basic black Havaianas. My first pair I wore in WDW twice. This summer they were really getting thin on bottom (only took me 3 years to get 'em that way) so I bought my 2nd pair. Looooove my basic flops. They go with everything! :cutie:

I live in my Havaianas!!!! So cute, and the only rubber ones that don't rub my feet the wrong way!!! :goodvibes

I wear flip flops all summer long - of course I wear them in Disney!! I think they are super comfy and keep my feet from getting too hot! I used to really love Old Navy flip flops, but did anyone notice that they changed how they used to be? Now they have a patterened sole and the straps are thinner and land in a different place. The old pairs I still own are comfortable but the newer ones rub my feet the wrong way and I end up with blisters :mad:

I've noticed. I cant wear them anymore. WHere the strap connects it kills!

I have never been able to wear flip flops comfortably. Then this summer I tried on a pair of Nike's. Awesome! I have worn them almost non stop since leaving the store that day. I shattered my left foot when I was 10 and the toes didn't set right so the strap between the toes has always been a deal breaker for me and flip flops. With the Nike brand I don't even realize it's there and they are wonderful. I've worn them walking for over 10 hours before and my feet didn't feel a bit sore. Now I work on my feet 12 hours a day so it's not the walking that bothers me so much. It's the pavement and water rides. The Nike brand dries very quick and even when wet I've never noticed too much slipping in them.

I've worn Nike's for the last few years. I would get something I called "Florida Feet" after wearing sneakers. They would hurt so bad I couldnt sleep after a day at Disney.

I gotta vote for my ugg fluffie flip flops they are soooo comfy lived in them this summer, need to purchase new pair for WDW trip next year.

We just came back yesterday and I wore my Fit Flops almost every day! They're awesome.

I've always recommended Teva Mush or Montrail Molokini's to wear at WDW. However within the last year I've developed plantar fasciitis and those no longer work as well. In May I wore Fit Flops and Sketcher tone up flip flops which worked much better (with the Sketcher tone ups feeling just a tad better than the Fit Flops). However, for my trip 1 1/2 weeks ago I discovered the perfect flip flop. The OluKai Ohana's have got to be the most comfortable park shoe I have ever worn. I carried six pairs of flip flops (Teva Mush, Orthoheels, Sketcher tone ups, Isotoner, OluKai Ohana, and Hawaiian Slipper) and every day I went back to change into the Ohana's. I go to Florida several times a year and this is the first time I've had absolutely no foot pain. They're expensive, but worth every penny. The day after I came back from Florida I went online and ordered two more pairs. They are that comfortable.

http://www.zappos.com/olukai-ohana-w-off-white-java?zlfid=111&zfcTest=prodPage2a:0

Thats all i wear anymore are old navy flip flops while at wdw!!! they are so comfy and you can match them to every outfit! I completely agree with you :yay:

Firstly never heard of the Teva ones, will have to check them out. I wear my adidas fit foams all summer and am dreading having to put them away for the winter! We live in Boston so they won't work out so good in the snow..lol. I never found flip flops to be comfortable until I found these and now can't live with out them. I bring a few pairs with me incase one breaks.... I firmly believe that if you are not a flip flop person, it is because you haven't found the right one!:cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter