Flip flop suggestions?

missesdisney

DIS Veteran
Since we had a touch of spring here in NJ this week, I'm thinking of my footwear for the summer which of course will be my footwear for our November Disney trip. Yes I wear sneakers most of the time since we walk so much but I've started wearing flip flops last year (took me long enough) and I need arch support.

Since it's the right time of year to buy them and have time to break them in long before my Disney trip, can anyone recommend flip flops with good arch support?

I know there are lots of shoe threads but I need to specifically seek out arch support in a flip flop :)

Thanks!

Maria

I just picked up some Olukais this week and I'm really happy with the arch support. And super cute!

Teva Mush!!!! I used to wear only sneakers to the parks but got my first pair of Tevas last summer. (thanks to many Dissers suggestions!!!) They are great. Good arch support. I got mine online but I think they have them @ Sports Authority if you want to try them on.

My back starts to hurt if I don't have good arch support, my Reef flip-flops have a good arch in them.

Another vote for Teva Mush flip flops! I bought some before our last trip and they were awesome!! Don't know what I ever did without them! :)

I love my Teva Mush Flip Flops I wear them all the time. I have never worn them at WDW but, I did wear them last summer in Disneyland! It worked out perfect. I was wondering about the Keen whisper? I know walking WDW is alot more than DL. I usually wear my tennis shoes in the past but that was for two trips in the winter.

Have a Great trip,
Sharron

I either wear Reef or Teva to WDW!

They are very comfortable and I have no problems whatsoever walking around in them all week long! :)

My back starts to hurt if I don't have good arch support, my Reef flip-flops have a good arch in them.

Which style of Reef flip-flops? There seem to be a lot and they all look like they are getting good reviews.

I wore Dr.Scholl's flip flops on our trip in June and loved them. They were so comfy and my feet didn't hurt!

I agree with the Teva Mush. I got them for my Sept trip after suggestions on here, and they were great.

I wore my new Sketchers Tone-Ups last weekend all around WS and they were great! Good support, thick and comfy sole. I highly recommend them. :thumbsup2

I wore my new Sketchers Tone-Ups last weekend all around WS and they were great! Good support, thick and comfy sole. I highly recommend them. :thumbsup2

I'm glad I saw your post. I really want to try the Tones-Ups, they look so comfortable. I have the croc flip flops which are very comfortable but I like the look of the Tone-Ups. I was think I'll buy a pair this weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter