Flip Camcorder - Woot has them for $59.99 today! (12/17)

oneterrificshopper

Earning My Ears
If anyone is looking for the Flip Camcorder they are on sale today ($59.99) at Woot . com. They have 4 colors to choose from too. It is the 30 minute version but it's still a great deal!

thanks for posting! DD asked for one of these but i decided against getting one due to the cost but for $60 i may reconsider...

Lara

It says they are reconditioned? Does they mean they have been used or something was wrong with them and they were fixed?

I did not notice that right off hand or I would have added to my OP....but, I have bought a LOT of reconditioned stuff over time and never had any trouble with any of it so I would not hesitate to buy one.

I just got my email that mine shipped from Flip- I uploaded a PHOTO to be put onto it! How cute is that!? I paid more for it but got exactly what I wanted.
Can't wait to see how it comes it. I hope good.

I have been looking for these for my oldest...I am so bummed, I missed it. Do they ever come back during the day? Or is it sold out for the day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter