Flights UK/EIRE to ORLANDO

ChristieK0310

Mouseketeer
OK so for a while I've been researching how to get to Orlando and I thought that it might be helpful to first timers to put it on here.

I really need your help though and I would love people to comment on the routes eg. where the hubs are and to look at the departure airports and comment if they are right as I've been relying on the net for all my advice! Also if there are any other airlines I haven't mentioned.

I haven't put in eg flights booked through KLM as they use flights belonging to other airlines that are already on the list.

Not all routes operate on all dates eg - some of the charter flights are seasonal.

INTO ORLANDO INTERNATIONAL:

British Airways - Direct
From - London Gatwick (connections throughout UK/Eire)

Virgin - Direct
From - London Gatwick/Manchester/Glasgow

American Airlines - Indirect
From -
Via - Chicago ORD/Dallas Fort Worth DFW

Continental Airlines - Direct
From - London Gatwick/Manchester/Edinburgh

Continental Airlines - Indirect
From - Belfast/Dublin/Shannon/Glasgow/Bristol/Edinburgh/Manchester/London Heathrow/Birmingham
Via - Newark

Delta - Direct
From - Dublin/Manchester/Edinburgh/London

Delta - Indirect
From -
Via -

Aer Lingus - Direct
From Dublin (Connect to Dublin from Birmingham/Manchester/Shannon/LGW/LHR)

Northwest - Indirect
From -
Via -

United Airlines - Indirect
From -
Via -

US Airways – Indirect
From -
Via -

INTO SANFORD:

Thomas Cook - Glasgow/LGW/Manchester/Newcastle/Belfast

Monarch - Glasgow/Gatwick/Manchester/Cardiff/Dublin/Newcastle/Shannon

Thompson - Glasgow/LGW/Manchester/Newcastle/Birmingham/Bristol/East Midlands

Globespan - Belfast/Glasgow

This is not yet complete and I have not checked every possible route but please tell me what you know and I will ammend the first post!

My thoughts would be to complete this list as fully as possible and then eventually to add additional info about the flight eg seat back entertainment or not, seat pitch and luggage allowance etc. All this can be found on the net but it would be handy to have it in the one place!

If this already exists just tell me as I couldn't find one!

I hope this will be helpful to someone!!

Christie

Aer Lingus and United now codeshare. So you can book AerLingus flights direct with United. The advantage being that I was able to book with United for an Aer Lingus flight direct to MCO. Return United to Chicago and then Aer Lingus Chicago to Dublin for €350.00 in October. Aer Lingus direct flights return were €770.00.

The moral of the story is to check the codeshare partners for the flights you are interested in and you might get a better rate.

Great idea !
just to let you know
Delta is Indirect from Dublin not direct
wish it was
Via -JFK New York and Atlanta
Shannon is indirect via JFK

United fly via Chicago and Washington. I know they also codeshare with BMI. Doesn't BMI fly directly to Orlando?

I think the Continental flights are codeshare, at present the only direct flights from UK to MCO are with BA and Virgin

When did continental start flying direct from Edinburgh?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter