• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

flights from toronto or buffalo

tabithakp

Mouseketeer
has anyone gotten a good price in the last week on flights out toronto or buffalo? im starting to panic! i was hoping to fly out on march 18th and im not having any luck finding a decent price.

how long should i wait before i book something?

Transportation board would be very helpful with this :thumbsup2
What's your return date?

We are flying back from Orlando on the 18th of March to Buffalo. I booked my flights back in Sept for $89 and they are insanely priced now, I don't know if you will have any luck finding a good price for that time! Good luck!

i was just seaching on the transportation thread! great mind think alike!

i would like to return on march 26th but i would add a day on either end if the math worked out!

i was just seaching on the transportation thread! great mind think alike!

i would like to return on march 26th but i would add a day on either end if the math worked out!

What about the Thursday - Thursday out of Detroit? 170 non stop return with Air Tran?

I just looked on spirit airlines and they have $36 each way flights leaving on the 16th and returning on the 29th

ohhh thank you thank you thank you! i will look into both of those.

ive never flown out of detroit im assuming its as good as any other????

has anyone gotten a good price in the last week on flights out toronto or buffalo? im starting to panic! i was hoping to fly out on march 18th and im not having any luck finding a decent price.

check out niagara falls international airport. more carriers flying out of there to myrle beach and some florida cities. prices aren't bad.

SWA out of Buffalo has $164 pp each way right now for your dates - consider that good because I paid $244 each down and $179 each back for the week before!:scared1:

Just a word of advice about Spirit. Make sure you know all the fee's beforehand as they charge for carryons, seat selections, checked baggage etc. It's always good to get educated ;)

Best of luck!

Just a word of advice about Spirit. Make sure you know all the fee's beforehand as they charge for carryons, seat selections, checked baggage etc. It's always good to get educated ;)

Best of luck!

Yes...the fares are cheap but then they get you for EVERYTHING. You have to be careful with them. They also won't offer much assistance if something happens ie: cancelation/delays. They have the 'it's your problem' attitude.

Also, Direct air out of Niagara Falls....you must be cautious.

Last week Air Canada offered a decent price from YYZ...but I can't find it today. I'll keep looking!

twitter: DisneyTravelMum

We live in Oakville and have flown out of Detroit a few times now. I found the following nonstop flights:

AIRTRAN

flight details
Departing: Saturday, March 19, 2011 Earn 1 A+ credit $79.00 - Coach
Detroit, MI (DTW) to Orlando, FL (MCO) Flight 1483
5:47 PM 8:19 PM
Total $89.70 inc taxes

DELTA

OUTBOUND FlightSat 26 Mar 2011| 8:35amMCOto 11:17amDTW| Nonstop| DL 2328 Show DetailsHide Details
8:35am MCO 11:17am DTW Nonstop2h 42m DL 2328
Fare: $117.00 + taxes = $127.70

Total return would be $217.40.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter