• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Flights from new York to mco

Pinklemonade

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone. I am flying London to new York. And after a few days I want a flight from new yorknto Orlando 24 July retuning 8 august. Any firms I should check so far the best I can get is 223 dollars each. Should I wait or is this normal price??
Thank u
Pink lemonade

That's a great deal, I would book it. My friend went the 2nd week of Aug this past summer and thought she would wait until after Christmas, her airfare only kept going up. She ended up paying $383 each.

Hi everyone. I am flying London to new York. And after a few days I want a flight from new yorknto Orlando 24 July retuning 8 august. Any firms I should check so far the best I can get is 223 dollars each. Should I wait or is this normal price??
Thank u
Pink lemonade

I go to WDW a couple times a year from NY and that is about the average cost I pay. sometimes a little less but not much.

That sounds like a pretty reasonable fare. Up until a couple of years ago I could routinely get under $200 from one of the NY airports (sometimes way under - missing the days of $59/each way on JetBlue from White Plains:sad1:) but lately I'm happy with anything in the low $200s.

I've been checking the fares for a while, JFK to MCO, August 1, returning August 8.

The absolute cheapest I've seen in the past month or so was $200 round trip.

I'm holding out, waiting for Southwest and Jetblue to open up their schedules-- my kids love flying Jetblue.

I say you take the fare. It's pretty much what I expect I'll be paying.

I used kayak.com for our upcoming Feb. 2012 trip. To get round trip jfk/mco for $200 for our dates, I had to book Delta going down and Jetblue coming home. I would have preferred Jetblue for both, but it was just too expensive!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter