• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Flight empty???

martinrmn

DIS Veteran
Just checked our seating reservations with Virgin, again. I know not everyone pre books seats but there seem to be a lot of empty seats at present. Strange when you think the flight leaves Gatwick next Thursday.:confused3
Return flight also looks empty.

I thought the same of my flight. It was a mid-week flight from Melbourne to LA and when I checked on-line, it seemed half full; right up to the morning of my departure.

Sadly, there was only about 5 empty seats when we were in the air. I'm not sure why people don't prebook their seats.

Safe flying and happy holidays. May your flight be half full!

We fly back Dec 21st on the old plane but fly out on new one. Just seems strange that previous trips have always shown full flights. Must be a sign of economic times. :confused3

Our flight from Dublin on Saturday looks the same.
Fingers crossed we get to stretch out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter