flight check-in at the port ?

mommykeg

DIS Veteran
After the cruise, our flight home isn't until 6:55 pm. We have Disney transfers and will be getting a day room at the airport Hyatt. We are flying Delta, which is one of the carriers that offer check-in at the port. Will Disney and/or Delta take care of our luggage from the port even though our flight isn't until later? (all of this is subject to change, of course, but this is scenario as of now! :) Help me understand this process!!!!

We're looking for the same info ... we have a 3:30 pm Delta flight. Anyone out there have any answers? Thanks!

WELL............back in February we flew Delta, our flight was not until 4:30 and they let us check in our bags at the port. Whether or not it has changed I am not sure. Good Luck & Have FUN!!!

We just flew back on NW (after the 10 night on the Wonder) and they checked our luggage at the port and took our bags. We didnt see them again until we arrived in Calgary! It rocked my socks off not to have to carry those heavy bags around longer than I needed too! :D I am sure Delta is the same, but I cant comment as we flew Northwest.

Two years ago our Delta flight was not until 5:00 and we checked our bags at the Port without a problem.
(How much does Hyatt charge for a day room?)

I can't remember exactly how much the day room was...I'm thinking $85, but I'd have to look at our e-mail confirmation to be sure.

Our flight with Delta is at 1:00pm. DCL told us to ck in at the port when we get off the ship & this just go on to airport..Do not have to claim luggage-transfers are taken care of

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter