Flight Center tickets?

Sherwin

<font color=royalblue>Not-so-secretly crushing on
I heard buying hoppers through the Canadian flight center are a good amount cheaper. Has anyone done this? I checked the website, but they are only offering the 'Pay kids price' hoppers now, and couldn't find the regular priced ones.

Anyone have info?

I am interested also and we won't be at DLR during the kid's deal. I plan to call them in the morning to find out if they sell PH that aren't kid's priced. I tried to call them today but they were closed.

I found this on their web site:

Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Bonus Tickets

Experience the magic of both parks – on the same day! With a multi-day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Bonus Ticket, you can go back and forth between Disneyland Park and Disney's California Adventure Park as many times as you want, for the length of the ticket. As a bonus, this ticket features 1 Early Entry Admission!

Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Bonus Tickets Child Adult
3-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Bonus Ticket $172.00 $172.00
4-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Bonus Ticket $183.00 $183.00
5-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Bonus Ticket $189.00 $189.00
6-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Bonus Ticket $194.00 $194.00
7-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Bonus Ticket $205.00 $205.00
8-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Bonus Ticket $205.00 $205.00

Is this what you were looking for?
- Dreams

I found this on their web site:

Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Bonus Tickets

Experience the magic of both parks – on the same day! With a multi-day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Bonus Ticket, you can go back and forth between Disneyland Park and Disney's California Adventure Park as many times as you want, for the length of the ticket. As a bonus, this ticket features 1 Early Entry Admission!

Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Bonus Tickets Child Adult
3-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Bonus Ticket $172.00 $172.00
4-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Bonus Ticket $183.00 $183.00
5-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Bonus Ticket $189.00 $189.00
6-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Bonus Ticket $194.00 $194.00
7-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Bonus Ticket $205.00 $205.00
8-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Bonus Ticket $205.00 $205.00

Is this what you were looking for?
- Dreams

That's the Adult Play for the Kids Price. On the website, when you make the selection, it asks you to select when your departure date is, and the dates for selection don't go beyond April 28/09. I guess you can't purchase Disney passes beyond that date via the website??? Maybe you need to call their toll free number?

We bought from FlightCentre.ca because the $172 CAD flat rate for the 3-day hopper is cheaper than the ticket purchased thru the Disneyland website or BCAA because of the exchange rate. The one and only ticket I bought from BCAA (because it gives us free Disney parking) was $188 CAD after the conversion.

I called them this morning and their computers were down. The fellow I spoke to said he would call me back and let me know if I would be able to buy tickets from them that are not part of the kids prices promotion. I am still waiting for a call back.....

I am going to stop in at the Flightcenter in LangleyBC on my way home from work and if it hasn't been determined yet, will post what they tell me this evening.

Q

It looks as if some of you are from Canada and some of you are not. Is this ticket agency only available to Canadians or to anyone? It looks like they have 7 and 8 day hoppers which are currently not available through Disney. This may work for us, as long as we don't have to be in Canada.

Do they mail the passes to you?

Thanks!

The Pay for Kids promo tickets must be activated by the end of April. You have until the 13th of May to use up the remaining days. Sucks for me cause we are going may 2-9 :(

Rob

It looks as if some of you are from Canada and some of you are not. Is this ticket agency only available to Canadians or to anyone? It looks like they have 7 and 8 day hoppers which are currently not available through Disney. This may work for us, as long as we don't have to be in Canada.

Do they mail the passes to you?

Thanks!

I bought the passes online thru the website: www.flightcentre.ca. I don't know if it matters whether you are in Canada or not. You do have to enter an address, so you do need to try and see whether they'll accept your U.S. address or not.

Nothing is mailed to you. I just have to go to the DL ticket booth, show them my ID and my real ticket will be given to me.

Note that their prices tend to fluctuate. In late Jan., their 3-day hoppers were $170 CAD. In early Feb., the price jumped to $176 CAD. Their current price is $172 CAD.

HTH!

I bought the passes online thru the website: www.flightcentre.ca. I don't know if it matters whether you are in Canada or not. You do have to enter an address, so you do need to try and see whether they'll accept your U.S. address or not.

Nothing is mailed to you. I just have to go to the DL ticket booth, show them my ID and my real ticket will be given to me.

Note that their prices tend to fluctuate. In late Jan., their 3-day hoppers were $170 CAD. In early Feb., the price jumped to $176 CAD. Their current price is $172 CAD.

HTH!

Thanks! That helps a lot. At least I can do the research. I'll have to do more math on the converstion to US $ :teacher: but it is worth it if we can do the 7-day hoppers.

:goodvibes

Has any American had any problems purchasing through Flight Center Canada? I hope they'll be able to answer our questions about the regular prices. ANd I sure hope the American dollar doesn't weaken!

I just stopped in to Flight Center in Langley BC. The 4 day park hopper is $182.00 CDN and the 5 day is $189.00. You buy them there and then just show your ID at the ticket counter in DL and pick them up when you arrive.

Q

I just stopped in to Flight Center in Langley BC. The 4 day park hopper is $182.00 CDN and the 5 day is $189.00. You buy them there and then just show your ID at the ticket counter in DL and pick them up when you arrive.
Do you have to tell them that you got your tickets from Flight Center? Obviously, they can't know that you bought tickets just by looking at your ID, surely? Is there any other info you have to give them?

I just called Flight Centre. They cannot sell tickets to us in the U.S. I called as my dates are after the Kids Price tickets, so I wanted to see about ordering the "regular" priced PH. He asked if I was in the US or Canada and I told him US. He said they are not available to us. :sad1: You may have better luck, but that is what I found out.

Do you have to tell them that you got your tickets from Flight Center? Obviously, they can't know that you bought tickets just by looking at your ID, surely? Is there any other info you have to give them?

Flight Centre gives you a printout showing what you've bought and you show that along with your ID. FYI, they also sell vouchers for the character meals.

Flight Centre gives you a printout showing what you've bought and you show that along with your ID. FYI, they also sell vouchers for the character meals.

I actually was told by Flight Centre that you don't have to bring the printout. They have the info in the Disney system. They just want to see your ID to ensure you are the person. It works the same way as when buying your hoppers thru Getawaytoday travel.

I just called Flight Centre. They cannot sell tickets to us in the U.S. I called as my dates are after the Kids Price tickets, so I wanted to see about ordering the "regular" priced PH. He asked if I was in the US or Canada and I told him US. He said they are not available to us. :sad1: You may have better luck, but that is what I found out.
Has any American who has purchased tickets through Flight Center confirm or deny this?

I just checked out this site and it lists all the prices in USD.
I don't understand this as it is a Canadian site and everyone here is quoting prices in Canadian.
Am I missing something?

I just checked out this site and it lists all the prices in USD.
I don't understand this as it is a Canadian site and everyone here is quoting prices in Canadian.
Am I missing something?

The website I used was www.flightcentre.ca. That's the Canadian site and everything is in CAD prices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter