Flight canceled, had to pay for luggage twice, who do I contact?

SEC

Mouseketeer
Our flight was canceled on Sunday and we used the resort check in and dropped and paid for our bags hours before going to the airport. Delta said we would have to pay for our bags again since we paid Disney for our bags. We ended up being rebooked on US air for our flight home. Who should I contact about baggage refund, delta customer care or airport bags? Any suggestions appreciated I am sick about paying $50 twice.

I think Airport Bags. Due to a mishap using RAC, we had to re-pay American at the counter. I called the (407)284-1231 to get the amount refunded we paid at Disney. It was a painful call however, the first person took all my info and told me they needed my airline ticket number. After I finally located that, I called back and had to re-explain my situation, after that I was transferred to someone else who knew what they were doing. They did not need my airline ticket number, just my credit card number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter