Flat Mickey at Epcot

YEWDVC

Earning My Ears
A couple of years ago one of the fantastic designers on this board created a game called Flat Mickey. The game included instructions for creating Flat Mickey and the corresponding activities for each of the countries at Epcot. My family had a ton of fun with Flat Mickey. Does anyone know if there is a similar game for any of the other Disney World Parks? Thanks.

Thanks for the link. Flat Mickey was a ton of fun and we are adults. I am looking for a similar game for Hollywood Studios. Anyone?

so looking at epcot its go to each country, get a cast member to hold mickey, and take a pic in front of location X & sign your sheet.. one or two throw in bonus have to dos...

Canada- totem poles
USA- american adventure gift shop (cast member must be willing to wear a hat)
france- easel on the boardwalk
china- tomb warriors exhibit
germany- train village
mexico- large sombrero, after dancing around it 3 times
japan- koi pond
norway- giant troll
morocco- camel statue
uk- go through the maze, then get a pic at the phone booth.

We really had a lot of fun doing flat Mickey. We had our picture taken with Flat Mickey and a cast member for our scrapbook.

Lets see.. MS... hows this..
1- take a pic w/ a tower of terror bellhop
2-take a pic w/ the teacher in the animation class in magic of animation
3- take a photo w/ a hollywood actor
4- take a photo w/ a cast member under the singing in the rain umbrella in the streets of america
5- take a photo in front of a park model in the one man's dream tour
6- take a pic w/ a light saber in the tatooine traders - bonus points if cast member will pose as if in a saber fight
7- take a photo with the item of choice in the AFI showcase shop
8- take a photo of yourself WEARING mickey's giant hat

and because i have NO direction to do what i SHOULD be doing today..
AK
1- get a photo w/ a cast member, and the fishing donald and nephews in camp minnie mickey
2- get a photo w/ a cast member w/ the tree of life
3-get a photo in the conservation station. bonus points if its with a character
4- get a photo with a hidden mickey in the conservation station mural.
5- photo with an animal on the maharajah jungle trek
6- photo with the anandapaur ice cream truck
7- photo with any dino in dinoland

We really had a lot of fun doing flat Mickey. We had our picture taken with Flat Mickey and a cast member for our scrapbook.

I went to upload all the pages for Flat Mickey in EPCOT. For some reason, the Italy page isn't there. It keeps coming up with just a file name but no image. Any help??

I went to upload all the pages for Flat Mickey in EPCOT. For some reason, the Italy page isn't there. It keeps coming up with just a file name but no image. Any help??

im looking for this one too. anyone have it to share? thank you

My apologies BUT
It has been brought to my attention that someone is profiting off of my Flat Mickey DISigns.

Sorry but I have removed my images.

Hugs Mel
who will be back DISigning in the summer hopefully.

Robbi
I ask that you remove the image as I sent it to you via PM .
I have removed all of my Flat Mickey images due to someone
profiting from my DISigns.
Thanks
Hugs Mel

Robbi
I ask that you remove the image as I sent it to you via PM .
I have removed all of my Flat Mickey images due to someone
profiting from my DISigns.
Thanks
Hugs Mel

I am so sorry, Mel. Wow, how pitiful for someone to take your designs for profit. That's disgusting!

this is sad. i have been working on a version of it for on the dream for my upcoming cruise FE group and went to show hubs and *poof* the original is gone because of bad people benefiting from good ones. :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter