Flashback from the eighties

Phil Collins (or was it Genesis) - In the Air Tonight.

Wasn't there an urban legend where he actually watched some horrible person drown and wrote the song about it?

Phil Collins (or was it Genesis) - In the Air Tonight.

Wasn't there an urban legend where he actually watched some horrible person drown and wrote the song about it?

I remember that urban legend! He supposedly sung it while the man was in the audience to clue the man in to the fact that people were on to him. Kinda that whole "I know who you are and I saw what you did" thing.

Wasn't Lawyers in Love from the Legal Eagles movie?

Billy Joel played here in Columbus recently. I wanted to go so bad, but I have to save all my $$. He has amazing songs. Some of my favs are "An Innocent Man" "A Matter of Trust" "We Didn't Start the Fire" "I go to Extremes" "Big Shot."

The Police are going to be here soon as well. "I Can't Stand Losing" "Don't Stand so close to me" "Synchronicity II" (sigh)

Huge Billy Joel Fan here, gonna see him again this summer, he puts on an amazing show.:cool1:

Billy Joel played here in Columbus recently. I wanted to go so bad, but I have to save all my $$. He has amazing songs. Some of my favs are "An Innocent Man" "A Matter of Trust" "We Didn't Start the Fire" "I go to Extremes" "Big Shot."

The Police are going to be here soon as well. "I Can't Stand Losing" "Don't Stand so close to me" "Synchronicity II" (sigh)

I went to see the Police this past summer. They are the one band that I said if they ever got back together I'm going no matter what. Dished out BIG $$$$$ too for it and it was worth EVERY CENT!!!!!! If you get a chance to go I would highly recommend it!!:thumbsup2

Ooh!! "Good-bye Stranger" by Supertramp just came on. That's a blast from the past!!!

We're soooo old.:rotfl2: They're probably going to make fun of us on theteen boards!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Now it's Simple Minds "Don't You Forget about me."

The Breakfast Club... what a classic movie!!!

I need to get the kids to bed, but I am enjoying this too much!! What great songs!! Anybody else?

How about "Little Lies" by Fleetwood Mac?

You know, my parents used to listen to the Platters. I really liked this one song- something about a "great pretender"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter