Flashback from the eighties

100 acre wood

<font color=limegreen>Neither he nor she am I<br><
Hey there for all you old enough to remember,, I just had this oldie but goodie flash thru my head and now I keep hearing it over and over,
"Another one bites the dust, and another one, and another one, another one bites the dust."

Challenge,
Who was the artist?
Anytone else keep hearing this in their head?

Gee thanks a lot. I will now have that song running through my head tonight!

Hey there for all you old enough to remember,, I just had this oldie but goodie flash thru my head and now I keep hearing it over and over,
"Another one bites the dust, and another one, and another one, another one bites the dust."

Challenge,
Who was the artist?

Challenge,
Who was the artist?

Queen!!! Great song!

I keep my radio on 80s. "Missing You" just came on. My mom told me it is a country song now.

Well NOW I have that song running through my head. Thanks. :headache:

Actually, I used to know how to play it on my flute. I was in the band in high school. <Insert whatever American Pie joke you want here>

Queen!!! Great song!

I keep my radio on 80s. "Missing You" just came on. My mom told me it is a country song now.

A Country song now? :eek:

Here's one of those annoying songs that will quickly get stuck in your head.

I'm on the Mexican Radioooo...On the Mexican Oh oh Radioooo.... :headache:

Back when I had hair

It looked like Flock of Seagulls

I had the lovely experience listening to a beginning elementary school band concert yesterday...:scared: They attempted to play another one bites the dust.. and well, it just didn't work.

Wall of Voodoo.

The best part of that video is when one of the guys comes out of the vat of baked beans...

Anybody remember the cool "Lawyers in Love" video from 83/84? I think it was a Jackson Browne song.

I also loved "Is there something I should know?" by Duran Duran. I still get chills when I hear that song.

I'm going to be singing all kinds of songs at work tonight.

OK, I think I hate you now. What a terrible ear worm.

I had the lovely experience listening to a beginning elementary school band concert yesterday...:scared: They attempted to play another one bites the dust.. and well, it just didn't work.

My DD is learning the theme from Rocky for her band concert. or, as she put it: "Some song called 'Gonna Fly Now' that's supposedly from a movie called 'Rocky'." LOL

Anybody remember the cool "Lawyers in Love" video from 83/84? I think it was a Jackson Browne song.

Love Jackson Brown. :love:

Not sure if this was 80's or not. But who sung "If I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the morning..."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter