• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Flash Sales: Belgian Site (Feb/Mar)

Such amazing deals, I wish these weren't so short notice, though that is the point lol

Such amazing deals, I wish these weren't so short notice, though that is the point lol

I just booked through the Belgian site two days ago with the 30% off. When I checked again yesterday, the flash sale was not there (there's only a 15% off deal). Checked this morning and there was the flash sale. I am not sure whether there will be one for my August dates but definitely this means I will have to check often just in case there is. :surfweb:

My colleagues and DH think I am obsessed to check and check again even after I have booked. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter