flash sale starting tuesday

addverbaan

DIS Veteran
Just to let you all know in case anyway can take advantage of it, there is going to be a 50% off flash sale via the dutch site for arrivals upto 27 july. Sale starts tuesday 23 and last for 5 days :)

oooo this maybe useful!!
do you have the link for the dutch site??
and does it matter if from england and book through the dutch site??

you can book on any country's version of the DLP site, regardless of your country of residence :).

does anyone have the link for the dutch site as cant seem to get my computer to go on the .com version, only puts me on french or english version so a link would be useful please??

Pretty certain I know the answer to this but having booked with the UK site, is there anyway of upgrading under another country's offer ?

My balance is due to be paid 15th May, I might even be better off cancelling and losing my deposit with DLP UK and booking online under this new offer.

There was a UK flash sale same time last year I suppose there's a chance we might get one too, we haven't had one for a while as far as I know.:confused3

Did you have an email for the offer ?

Pretty certain I know the answer to this but having booked with the UK site, is there anyway of upgrading under another country's offer ?

My balance is due to be paid 15th May, I might even be better off cancelling and losing my deposit with DLP UK and booking online under this new offer.

There was a UK flash sale same time last year I suppose there's a chance we might get one too, we haven't had one for a while as far as I know.:confused3

Did you have an email for the offer ?

oooh good point Jill, I would love to know this too, my balance is only due in July but I would love to upgrade, plus I am trying to help friends plan trips just now so it would be great to know if a flash sale was due here soon too! K :goodvibes

Does the sale cover ticket only purchases or only packages?

Exciting! I notice that it lasts for 5 days, meaning it ends the same day as the current UK offer (28th). I wonder if a UK flash sale will follow?

Good to know, might have a look as I'm off work then. Thanks :)

The current UK offer ends 30/4/13 and usually it is followed by a flash sale so wouldn't be surprised if the UK site offers this soon.

Do we think the UK flash sale would be roughly the same price at the Dutch site or would there be much different??

Also if book through dutch site will my documents be sent to me in Dutch??

Has anyone seen anything on this yet? I've logged onto disneylandparis.nl but I don't see flash sale :confused3

Not suitable for my dates unfortunately. I've translated from google in case this helps someone :goodvibes

Up to 50% off your entry and residence! (3 days / 2 nights 4 days / 3 nights)
+ FREE entry and residence for children / 6 years!

Your stay includes:
• Hotel Accommodation

• Unlimited access to both Disney Parks during your stay

• Breakfast at the hotel (except Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch)

• Tourist tax

Breakdown of the percentage discounts:

50% discount
For stays of 4 days / 3 nights in one of the Disney Hotels offer the arrivals applies to:

• April 26

• May 10

• 13, 14, 21 and 25 June

• 12, 18, 19 and 26 July

Book Now!
40% off
For stays of 3 days / 2 nights in one of the Disney Hotels offer the arrivals applies to:

• 26 and 27 April

• 4, 10, 11, 14 and 21 May

• 1, 8, 13 t / m 15, 21, 22, 25 and 26 June

• 12, 13, 18 t / m 20, 26 and 27 July

Book Now! Conditions

• This offer is valid for a 3 days / 2 nights stay (40% discount) and for 4 days / 3 nights (50% discount) at one of the Disney Hotels arrivals on specific dates between April 26 and July 27, 2013 .

• This offer is valid for stays of at least one of the Disney Hotels by arrival date and valid based on availability. Conditions regarding the duration may apply.

• The offer is based on availability at the time of booking. Your stay includes accommodation, tourist tax, breakfast at the hotel (except Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch) and access to both Disney Parks for each day of the stay.

• The offer is valid in all Disney Hotels, and for all room types except family rooms at Disney's Hotel Santa Fe, family rooms at Disney's Newport Bay Club, Castle Club rooms at the Disneyland Hotel, Empire State Club rooms at Disney's Hotel New York, premium plus log cabins at Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch and suites.

• This offer is only valid for new bookings only and can be booked on our website between Tuesday, April 23 12:00 pm and Sunday, April 28th 23:59 pm ..

• The offer is valid only for packages and not for individual tickets or hotel stays loose.

• If the chosen date the offer is not available for the hotel of your choice, please choose another date or another Disney Hotel. You can also contact 0900-3476 3965 (€ 0,10 p / m) to find out for which (e) Disney Hotel (s) the offer is on the chosen date.

• The discount does not apply magical extras and / or transportation.

• Not valid i.c.m. other offers except the "Children t / m 6 free" offer. Click here for more information about this offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter