Flaming tree barbaque question

awahllm

Earning My Ears
Can you get fries with your meal instead of baked beans and cole slaw? Or do you have to pay for them as a side?

We asked to sub fries with the meal and were not allowed. No dining plan, if it makes a differernce.

and be ready to share them with birds.

Funny, because I was just getting ready to ask MY Flametree question... Do the birds still attack when you sit down to eat! :) It's good food, but when we were there last time (2007) my then DD4 was scared to death by the birds!

Get an order of ribs without any sides (should be a little cheaper), then order fries on the side.

The general rule of thumb at any Disney restaurant is you can substitute a side if the one you want is listed as a side for another entree on the menu. If the side is listed farther down on the menu, usually in a separate section and has its own price point, it cannot be subbed. The fries and onion rings at Flame Tree fall into the separate price point category.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter