Flame Tree BBQ

I'm with you! Great question too, since we're thinking of dining there while at AK.

I bet you can substitute...but let me tell you...I am not a bean eater, either...and I LOVE the Flame Tree beans! Something about the sauce. Very tasty. They don't taste bean-y. :)

Another bean hater here. I was able to substitue cole slaw for my beans. :thumbsup2

I do not know if this works on the DDP or not --

on regular orders, you pay extra for something else. (we have the DDE card and do not use the DDP plan)

I hope that someone else can help that uses the DDP plan.

The beans were the only good thing about my meal at the Flame Tree...and I'm not a huge bean fan.

ooh...I wanna know, too. And I don't like cole slaw either. I'm difficult to please ;). I wonder if you can sub french fries....

This thread should be renamed "Bean Bashing". What's not to like about beans?

Steve

ooh...I wanna know, too. And I don't like cole slaw either. I'm difficult to please ;). I wonder if you can sub french fries....

Hee! I'm like you, I hate both beans(let's just say I can't digest them :sick: ) and cole slaw.

I'm pretty much planning on not eating at AK at all.

last year and the year before, i was allowed to substitute the beans for the coleslaw.

all you have to do is ask when you order.

I watched someone ask if they could substitute for fries and the answer was no on the DDP, yes for $$ but there was an upcharge. French Fries and Onion Rings are considered a snack credit there. I have tried both and they were both excellant.

Ooooh! I would pay the extra to substitute the beans! I love beans but I just didn't get those.... my kids hated them too! And we're planning to eat there since DH loved the place. I will take your advice and trade them for coleslaw for me and french fries for the kids.

I watched someone ask if they could substitute for fries and the answer was no on the DDP, yes for $$ but there was an upcharge. French Fries and Onion Rings are considered a snack credit there. I have tried both and they were both excellant.

i was on the ddp both times i asked to substitute the beans for coleslaw.
i guess i was lucky then.

one more in favor of the beans... bean beans.. good for your heart....:rotfl2:
you must haveknow that was coming :rotfl:

I got the fruit plate and wanted to use a snack credit for onion rings. The girl told me she could add them on for no charge since mine didn't come with a side. I guess substitutions depend on who rings you up. The onion rings are awesome. I has DHs beans and they were yummy, but I like beans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter