Flame Me If you Like But Little Mermaid does not cut it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those with a medical issue need the scooters. I don't think anyone is contesting that. But, any able bodied person( and being fat doesn't count as not being able bodied) will benefit in the long run from walking. If the amount of walking at WDW is too much- then I would be rethinking my vacation destination.

I say this as someone who used to wear a size 16. The trip where I came back with swollen ankles and a PF flareup was my wake up call to start eating better and exercising.

I for one think it's a good thing that the drink stations are kind of far away. All that sugary soda doesn't help either.

I'll be at AoA On Friday..can't wait!

Perhaps I didn't make my self clear. I am fat and I always walk. I had a scooter because I cracked my ribs.

We're not getting into the old 'when is it ok to use scooters' debate. This thread is closed.

Perhaps I didn't make my self clear. I am fat and I always walk. I had a scooter because I cracked my ribs.
I understood what you meant, which is why I stated that those with a medical reason need the scooters. At that point in time, you needed it. Cracked ribs certainly are no joke.( been there, done that, it sucked):sick:

I also saw that you always walk. My post wasn't directed specifically at you. More at the idea that walking is torture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter