FL Tours

mattmommy

Mouseketeer<br><font color=green>My DS loves rice.
Please tell me they have vans big enough to accomodate cruise luggage. We're 10 in a van and they say they'll have enough room. True?

Absolutely! We have used their services many times for our groups, and Andy is terrific to work with.

mattmommy said:
Please tell me they have vans big enough to accomodate cruise luggage. We're 10 in a van and they say they'll have enough room. True?

Hey mattmommy- We are using them also!! :thumbsup2 We'll have 7 in our van plus luggage!
See you in a couple of months!

Ok, I'm trusting my DIS buddies on this one. When we went to HI dh, ds5 and I each had a medium suitcase. We lived in bathing suits and shorts/cover ups. Now I have fancy, pirate, casual, etc.

I was just nervous. Thanks for relieving my mind. Now can somebody make the days go faster until the cruise?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter