Fl Resident Rates for Sept and Oct!!!

seastar

Mouseketeer
I just received an email from DCL with info on Florida resident rates. I wish I could go but we just cruised in May!!

Here is what it said:

Enjoy the view AND the offer!

Thinking about an enchanting Disney cruise vacation?
Good thinking—it's the most magical fairy tale afloat!

Plus, as a Florida Resident, you can take advantage of great Disney cruise rates, and stay in a fabulous stateroom with a view. A deluxe ocean view, that is!

And while on your voyage, you'll find something exciting for every member of your crew to do. Like enjoy a visit to our own private island paradise, Castaway Cay.

But hurry and book by July 16, 2004 before this offer pulls up anchor.

Click here, or call 1-800-370-5324 or your Travel Agent. Be sure to ask for booking code FLR. Prices starting at $699 per adult.

Rates valid for most 7-night sailings commencing 9/4-10/2/04 for stateroom category 9 (Deluxe Ocean View). Children's rates are available for Guests ages 3-12 traveling with 2 adults in the same stateroom. Other sail dates are also available at Florida Resident rates. Government Taxes and Fees and excursions are not included. See Disney Cruise Line® brochure for details and applicable terms and conditions. Other discounts do not apply. Rates in U.S. dollars. Ships' Registry: The Bahamas
CST# 1022229-50
:wave2:

:cheer2: :thewave: :rockband: Thank you so much For letting me know !!! That's my * cruise ...(9/4/2004) I just put a call into my travel agent to get some savings !! Woooo Hoooooo .. Thanxs again !!:sunny: :boat::cheer2: :fish:

That's great news....Now I have no doubts about booking the 1/4/05 4-day while on our upcoming cruise.....way to go DCL....!!!!

Just an FYI, it's for the 3 day, 4 day and 7 day cruises starting on 9/2 and ending on 10/2.

The ad is a bit misleading as it appears to only apply to the 7 days. There are different categories eligible depending on the date selected.

Thanks for the info...I just called a reserved a cabin for the Sept 16th sailing. We just cruised in April but the rate is too good to pass up. Same room, same category over $800.00 savings. We were going to be going to the Poly Concierge and figured we cruise for the weekend and then just stay one night there instead of three. Thanks again I love these boards!!

All Seas Travel has the info posted on their site. As Dvcreg already said, there are discounts for the 3-night, 4-night and 7-night cruises. YEAH!!! :D

Darn darn darn. I received that email this afternoon and deleted it since it was for the 7 day. After reading this thread I called DCL to see if there were any rates available for that date we already have booked and the only thing left was a Cat. 6:( She said I could keep checking back to see if anything opens up but I am not holding my breath.

9/4/04 - 7 day-Cat 9 stateroom

me, DW, DS-8, DS-3 - $2350.00 inc port chges and taxes, $150.00 for trip ins...

Great price, Alexandrew!!!!!

I know you will have a fabulous time!!! I am so jealous!!!:teeth:

does anyone have any idea, based upon prior years' experience, when we might see florida resident rates again? do they usually come out for any time in either november or december? and does only one adult in each stateroom have to be a florida resident, or does everyone have to show residency to qualify? many thanks for any insight.

Thanks for the information! I contacted my TA and moved from a Cat. 9 to a Cat. 4, plus we saved $20. I could have gone with a lower category and saved more money, but decided to go for the gusto...we were planning on paying that much anyway!

We switched from a Cat 3 four night cruise for $4500 (no florida resident discounts THERE!) to two Cat 5 connecting rooms for the four night for $2500 (five people). I am SO happy. I was hoping for the suite but with the savings I will book a 7 night while onboard!

Clairesmom,
We usually sail in November and have always had Florida resident rates available sometime before sailing. Obviously doesnt apply to the holiday weeks. Last year we went the week after Thanksgiving and the rates were quite good. We had booked on board on our previous cruise, so we had to give up the $200 on board credit, but still saved overall. We are going on the same cruise this year, and booked on board last year with the 10% discount plus $200 onboard credit, so I doubt the Fla resident rate will beat what we got on board. Especially since the regualr early booking rates for that time of year are already about as low as you can get. Where you really save is if you use Fla resident rates for a late booking vs. the regular late booking rates.

Regarding eligibility, at least one (not all) occupant of each room has to show proof of Florida residency. A driver's license works. Show that at check in at the port.

Great thread! I took this info and just upgraded from an inside room (category 10) to a verandah room (category 6) for only about $40 on the Sept. 23 Wonder cruise!

Such a deal!

:hug: :cheer2: yeah! yeah! yeah! One for each time I jumped up and down!:Pinkbounc Thanks to you for posting this deal. Was in a cat.9 , asked about the florida res. rate and now I have a cat. 5 with VERANDA "yeah!" and they refunded 120.00 on my credit card. DCL reservationist was GREAT. :thewave: Cheers to you too.

I'm interested in a 3 night cruise and am a fl resident. I don't care which kind of room we are in, the cheapest... I just wanna experiance a disney cruise. Any idea where I can find the rates for fl residents? Especially for 3 night cat 11 or whatever?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter