FL Resident AP ?

madmouse

Ears on,Brain off!!!!!!!!
Hi everyone,heres my problem:
I am moving from the UK to Florida on Jan 12th.
We are staying at WDW when we first arrive and want to buy AP for florida residents.The problem is we dont have a house yet we only have a buisiness in Florida and we dont start work there till Feb 1st.How can I buy an AP or a play 4 pass and get a discount for florida residents????
I will have a visa stamped in my passport do you think the folks at Disney will go for it????

You will need to show them any one of the following types of ID to get Florida Resident discounts:

Florida driver's license, Florida state-issued ID card (must have Florida address), current utility statement with your name and Florida address along with a corresponding picture ID, Florida voter's registration card with corresponding picture ID, a college ID for a Florida college, or a Florida-based military ID.

I don't think they'll accept a visa, since those are a federal thing and don't usually say anything about state residency. Still, talk to the people at the ticket counter and see what they can do, asking never hurts.

The Disney folks will certainly tell you what you need. Could you dash right to the Drivers License office to get either a license or a Florida I.D. card? You could use a temporary address and change it later.
Good luck & enjoy your FL resident AP, I love mine! I used it for 7 trips to WDW in 2002! Going back on Jan. 12 - Polynesian, can't wait! :cool:
Also, please use sunscreen on the days when you are exposed to the sun! I see lots of burnt Brits! You don't realize how fast you can burn, even on overcast or cool days. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter