FL Resident 4 Day Hopper

Roxie A

Mouseketeer
A friend who lives in Fl is thinking of going with us. The Fl Resident Hopper can that only be purchased at Disney or can they be bought somewhere else? She would like to have the tickets in hand before we go.

We bought our tickets at AAA, they also sell them at the Disney Store and a couple of months ago they had some at our credit union. Sometimes banks and credit unions will have discounted attraction tickets. When are you going because there is a special play four days pass for fl residents but it can't be used after June 4th.
Hope this helped
Kim

The play four days pass is a great value. It was $109 + tax, for any four days before June 4th. They can be purchased at AAA locations without being a member, they will give you a voucher that has to be cashed in at guest relations for the actual ticket. If you are not a Fl resident you can't use the ticket because they check your ID when they give our your pass. Hope this helped.
Kim

They can also be purchased online and be set up to pickup at the gate. We just ordered ours for Memorial Day Weekend. She will need proof of FL residency (Driver's license etc). We wouldn't be going if it weren't for that ticket.

DH decided he wanted to see the Flower & Garden Festival and even though we are going to CA in July, we decided to do a very bare bones trip.

We were also able to get a great discount on All-Star Resort rooms.

Purchased mine last night at the Disney Store. The CM told me that the unused portion can be used to updrage to, i think she said, an annual pass. Not sure though.

And yes, every adult will need to show a FL id.

sayakubik,

I am almost positive that you can put the full purchase amount of a Play 4 Days pass towards an annual pass, even if you used all the days. They would simply make your season pass expire one year from the first time you used your Play 4 Days pass. As long as you upgrade by June 4th. If anyone knows anything different, please let me know, as I will be upgrading Play 4 Day passes when I go up in a few weeks.

Yes Coggy you are correct. We have upgraded from Play 4's in the past to FL Season APs. The whole amount is put toward the pass as long as you do it before a certain date-might be the expiration now (when we did it, it was actually later than that, the date was posted on the Play 4 pass itself, but we still did it before we left because it does have to be done at a Guest Relations' window at a park).

And you are correct that they expire a year from the date you activate the Play 4 (not when you upgrade).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter