• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FL Rate Question

Zandy595

DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>The other day I f
Does anyone know the specific date the new FL rates will come out? All I've been hearing is late August. If this is not known, is there a certain day of the week they usually come out on?

You really can't tell, all I know is that they are the last to come out. I think the ones for Aug/Sept/Oct just came out about 2 weeks ago. So we have more time to wait for the Oct-Dec ones....

Check your local Sunday paper in the Travel section for codes.

I just read something about the FL resident rates changing to "Florida Resident Best Rate Guarantee Program". Just like the AP program the same rules apply - must be booked 120 days in advance and non-refundable deposit. http://www.mousescapes.com/specials.html

That won't work. People in FL go on quick weekend trips. Long trips trips are for trips out of state. People will just stay offsite as they drive anyway.

Glad to see others agree that the 120 day in advance will not work for Floridians... it is bad enough that they did it to the AP rate, if they do it to the FL rate...they can forget me. I will drive on out & stay offsite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter