FJ- Will it be obvious which line to get into?

wegs3000

Mouseketeer
We are going Sunday am with on-site hotel early admission. It sounds like it will be crazy with the crowds. I assume we will just follow the thundering herd when they open the gates - right through Seuss Landing and into WWoHP. We want to go to FJ first (no one is interested in Ollivanders). We know from reading this board (thanks!) not to take any bags of any kind. Will it be obvious which line to get into to enter the castle and not the locker line before the castle? I've done it before where you wait too long to find out you are in the wrong line...

:goodvibesFollow the crowds - they only let you go one way as everyone is heading back to FJ. If I remember right stay to the left to the right are the lockers. :confused3I thought they needed better signage when we were there in November. We saw people putting stuff in lockers and then getting in line right there and not going to the end of the line. so it was confusing

Yes, when you are lining up outside the castle, stay to the left. The people to the right are going for lockers. When we were there they had people announcing this as you lined up.

. . . . . . We saw people putting stuff in lockers and then getting in line right there and not going to the end of the line. so it was confusing

When we were there in January (relatively light crowds), this was what we were *instructed* to do - in other words, there was only a single line, and if you needed a locker you took a "detour" at that point.

We took the approach of accessing the lockers first by entering Filch's, which would have saved us a bit of time if the crowds had been substantial.

(We also did single-rider a couple times and still ended up riding together. Part of the issue is that the ride loads so quickly that they don't really have a lot of time to organize boarding, so when we got to the front of the SRL they basically said "go, go , get on, don't worry, just grab a seat!" I think the two of us ended up with a bench to ourselves once, even though that's not how single rider is supposed to work.)

I can only assume that things work more efficiently when the crowds are bigger and filling every seat is more important.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter