FIX THE WEBSITE BILL

RoseGold

DIS Veteran
I've been locked out for a week on all my devices. What on earth is happening with this embarrassment of a website?

From the DVC site? I've been on several times in the past week without any issues. I've certainly had issues at times - just not recently.

I've been locked out for a week on all my devices. What on earth is happening with this embarrassment of a website?
It has been working fine on my end (I'm in it right now). Have you called tech support. Might be something they need to reset etc. with your account. I have had that happen in the past.

Hopefully you’re in by now I was able to just get in. Sometimes when I have trouble I have to use the private browsing mode.

Zero problems for me as well. Been on every day this week (sometimes several times) for one thing or another with no issues. Haven't seen or heard of anyone else having a problem signing on, and a quick review of recent threads doesn't indicate any troubles, besides someone not having all of the images load on the sign in page on their phone.

No problems for me. I recommend clearing your browser’s cache and browsing history and then restarting it. That seems to fix most of my issues.

Probably dues related. A few years ago we paid our dues and on one page it was all paid and on another we owed $15 on one contract. But we had overpaid by $15 on another contract. A quick call to MS and everything was fixed. It was weird that one place said we owed the money and the other page said everything was paid. Love Disney IT.

MS has no idea. Accounting has no idea. This is such trash. If this were my bank, I would get a new one.

FIX THE WEBSITE BILL.

Disappointing that MS can't offer help, or put you in touch with a tech who can. But the website seems to be working fine for most folks, so not sure there's anything website related to be fixed. It really does seem more like your account - which they should be able to help with.

Are you locked out in that you can't login at all or do you get Rex when trying to use the booking tool?

I had several problems trying to do check-in and looking at booking from my phone - Android - I would get to the "check in" page, click on the button and be brought back to sign in again, go to button, and be asked to sign in again and again. Unable to resolve for 2 days.

I had several problems trying to do check-in and looking at booking from my phone - Android - I would get to the "check in" page, click on the button and be brought back to sign in again, go to button, and be asked to sign in again and again. Unable to resolve for 2 days.

I find the check in doesn’t work well going from the DVc site…not sure why they even have it.

Having an issue myself this morning. The dashboard is loading except for the top point summary part. This is causing it to remain greyed out so you can't try to modify anything. My wife is having the same issue so am assuming it's systemwide.

ETA: Loading fine now.

Last edited:
No problem on my end ,and I used Safari. Sometimes when I have issues I need to use Chrome ,but not today.

This was a temporary site issue (not caused by a device or browser). Different browsers, devices, etc. Fixed itself shortly after I posted.

I'm so confused. I don't understand the subject line "FIX THE WEBSITE BILL" - which is repeated at the conclusion of the OP's follow-up post (#11).

How should I interpret this topic?
  • Fix the website, Bill
    (A request addressed to one person named Bill)
  • Fix the website bill
    (an invoicing issue; perhaps the member's dues statement is incorrect through the website?)
  • "Fix the Website" Bill
    (an action drafted to correct a problem; currently being pushed through review or even up for member vote?)
  • other?
FWIW, my first thought/interpretation is that there is an action up for member vote to "fix the website." I might get behind such an action! I'd ❤️ to see my "member dashboard" populate with current reservations and waitlists without failing on the perpetual spinning-thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter