Fix the darn Website, Disney!!!

Nice to have heard of a loophole!!! I try and pay with gift cards from Sams's ($142.98 for $150.00 worth) so you are saving a little money. What a pain it is to have to call and give gift card info over the phone!!! Thank you for your update!!!

I have been using my method several times now for paying and making reservations for dining packages online, because apparently the website is having issues with dining as well! I went to this site: http://osxdaily.com/2015/10/19/use-internet-explorer-11-mac-os-x-easy/ and it was pretty simply put and easy to follow! Doesn't mess with any of your apple devices, or what-have-you, and it's been my game-changer:woohoo:! I was gonna go the gift card route too, but I just am so hard headed and stubborn about fixing things that should be fixed:badpc:.... Outta curiosity: How much does one really save using the gift card route, including purchasing them and stuff, is there some discount you get when you buy them so it comes out like you're saving? It was so confusing to me I just couldn't figure it out how you saved after buying card after card? There's a trick or something...

I have been using my method several times now for paying and making reservations for dining packages online, because apparently the website is having issues with dining as well! I went to this site: http://osxdaily.com/2015/10/19/use-internet-explorer-11-mac-os-x-easy/ and it was pretty simply put and easy to follow! Doesn't mess with any of your apple devices, or what-have-you, and it's been my game-changer:woohoo:! I was gonna go the gift card route too, but I just am so hard headed and stubborn about fixing things that should be fixed:badpc:.... Outta curiosity: How much does one really save using the gift card route, including purchasing them and stuff, is there some discount you get when you buy them so it comes out like you're saving? It was so confusing to me I just couldn't figure it out how you saved after buying card after card? There's a trick or something...

If you have a Sams Club membership you get 3 $50 gift cards for $142.98, so you save $7.02 for each $150 you spend, not a whole bunch of savings, but with Disney I'll take what I can get!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter