Five Trading Events in June?

KrazyPete

skeleton
I'm looking at the calendar to figure out how many chances I'll get that the new Pirate Attraction (1 of 5) pin. I only see five trading events this month and one is gone! In May there were 6 trading events just in the second half of the month. Phinny is going to be trading every Tuesday night in June for three hours and that is it.

I didn't have any luck with Phinny's last trading event.

Tomorrow night we'll see if there are any special items for winning host games. The calender mentions credits and Inferno on some games. Do you think there's a chance the pin will be a prize in the games? Or, do you think this Pirates pin could end up being even more rare than staff event pins typically are?

In review of the games, there is a Walk the Plank Game and a Race for the Throne Game. In the past, I believe those games gave out pins as prizes. With the Race for the Throne Game (if it is like the game in the past), you win the race, then you have to race two other winners for the final prize - which should be that pin.

So I think we have more opportunities to get that pin. Just in the games, makes you work harder for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter