• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Fitz Johnson" our FAVE waiter -- news?

catjammies

Mouseketeer
Anyone know Fitz? - waiter on The Magic! his rotation?

I know he was working toward head waiter about a year ago -
Anyone know his status for this summer????

Loved him! He was our server for our honeymoon and we named our first dog after him! I would love to know what he is doing, too.

We had Fitz as our server on our last 3 cruises -- notably the 2004 10 day Christmas cruise and the Eastbound Panama Canal Repo. He briefly had been a head server between Christmas and his vacation in the spring, but he was a server again late summer. He told me that he wanted to get enough money to finish his house in Jamaica and then leave DCL and work at a resort on land near his home. Selfishly, I hope he stays with DCL because he is such a delight. He is so attentive to the kids and was really concerned when DS (5) was sick one night at dinner -- he noticed that my boy wasn't acting like himself and plied him with ice cream. He always had a smile on his face and worked his tail off. We still cry out at home that we miss Fitz -- I know DW does!!!!

OMG ... We loved Fitz. From the first time we met him, we kidded him about being on the Jamaican Bob Sled Team ... like in the movie. He was so much fun. I'd love to know where he is now.

We'll just have to find out his resort & go see him!!!!

We've been all over the Caribbean - except for Jamaica!!!!

I believe he was our head waiter in November. Is this Da Man!?

05FitzCatherine.jpg

That's him ... That's Fitz. Such a personable guys we reallllllllllllllllllllllly loved him.

On our December cruise Fitz was our head dining room server. He was so nice. We found out while we were celebrating a birthday that his birthday was that friday, so at dinner on friday as he came by we stopped him and sang happy birthday, he was very embarassed, but a good sport, then everytime he went to a table other people did the same thing to him!! We started a chain reaction, it was great fun!!!!
mom x4,grandma x4

My family absolutely loved Fitz. We've had him as a head server and as a regular server. He's extremely attentive regardless of what level he's working at. He always makes us feel like we're the only family he has time for. He's so cute and friendly, my little sister was so in love with him.
I believe he's supposed to be on vacation Aug - Sep this year.
Fitz is definitely my favorite server.

I reached out to Fitz to see if he is still on the Fantasy, as we are cruising on the December 15 sailing. He replied to tell me that he is, but he is coming off for vacation this Saturday. Oh well, guess I will be rebooking on board.

I reached out to Fitz to see if he is still on the Fantasy, as we are cruising on the December 15 sailing. He replied to tell me that he is, but he is coming off for vacation this Saturday. Oh well, guess I will be rebooking on board.

If I remember their vacations are for a while right? We cruise the 12th of January and were going to put in a request for him. He by far and away was the best head server we ever had.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter