• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fitness classes?

J&L'sMommy

Earning My Ears
OK--who knows if I'll actually want to go while on the ship...but are fitness classes offered onboard? If so, is there a fee involved?
Thanks!

Spinning & water aerobics are the two biggies...

Spinning is a hard one to get into... As soon as you board the ship go put your name on the list.

Water aerobics always had openings when we have gone.

We usually work out mid morning.... but its kinda busy then..

I love spinning. Do I go to the fitness center to sign up? Is there a charge involved?

Thanks so much for your help!
Amy

On the Magic during the Trans-Atlantic cruise in August there was no sign up sheet for Spinning. You just came in and claimed a bike. You had to get there early to get a bike, the classes were always packed. They also offer some pretty good strength training and abs classes.

I guess this has already been answered to an extent, but yes there are classes. I tried the ab attack class which was really fun and effective. I do workout at home, but I was really nervous to go to the gym for a class with people I didn't know. I am so glad I did! I wish I would have tried the spinning and pilates classes...next time for sure. Everyone was so nicie and the instructor (Andre on the Magic) was excellent, very helpful with tips and showing us how to use proper form...and he was cute, too!:love:

I read on the 7 day cruise there was a sign up for spinning class. Is that still the case?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter