fitness center extra fees?

I think the classes do in fact have a nominal fee to attend. Someone else will surely have the actual cost. :goodvibes

Happy99 said:
Are there extra fees for the fitness center for say Yoga or Pilates?

TIA

I've done yoga, stretching, spinning, abs, and bootcamp type classes, none had any extra charge. If you wanted one on one time with a fitness instructor, then there is a charge for that though

yukongirl123 said:
I've done yoga, stretching, spinning, abs, and bootcamp type classes, none had any extra charge. If you wanted one on one time with a fitness instructor, then there is a charge for that though

On the Wonder in December, yoga, ab attack, sunrise stretch and spinning were free while a boot camp class had a fee and it was extremely high, like $20 to $40 a class. I remember thinking a week of the cost of boot camp pays for my gym for a year! It was the same in April on the Fantasy except you had to sign up for spin ahead of time and they tried to get you to leave a tip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter