Fitness at Aulani

Blondie1973

Mouseketeer
Hi! We're going to Aulani in November and I know its odd to think of fitness while on vacation, I wanted to see if anyone had an update on what kind of fitness classes/opportunities they offered.

I want to find out if they offer fitness classes or just the fitness center.

Thanks!

First of all, you will love it. They offered several fitness classes, with most being on the beach. Anything from yoga to core strengthening to boot camp and the instructors were great. It was also free. Enjoy!!

I attended the yoga class when I was there last year. The instructor was good at working with all abilities. I would have attended again but our schedule didn't allow it.

I was there last week and did the yoga on the beach. Loved it - wish I had gotten my backside out of bed earlier in the week to take the class the other days it was offered.

Where can you find the types of classes and times? I don't recall seeing them listed in the daily activity newsletters that have been posted here.

Thanks

Does anyone have pictures of the gym? I'm interested in the weights and the cardio equipment. Thanks. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter