Fitbit question ... Couldn't find the thread...

DisneyLvr55

<font color=darkorchid>The thing swooped down, hit
I bought a Fitbit this week, and really like it (especially being able to sync the food to here). I was looking up my stats this morning, and noticed that my count on stairs was a bit low (I've doubled all of my goals). So I decided to be proactive about it, got up off the couch (resting after the gym) and jogged up and down the stairs 11 times. Problem is, the Fitbit is still reading only 6 on stairs (it was already on 4 or 5 before I even started).

Anyone ever have this happened to them before? Is my Fitbit busted, or is it possible the thing thought I was jogging, not going up stairs?

TIA

I bought a Fitbit this week, and really like it (especially being able to sync the food to here). I was looking up my stats this morning, and noticed that my count on stairs was a bit low (I've doubled all of my goals). So I decided to be proactive about it, got up off the couch (resting after the gym) and jogged up and down the stairs 11 times. Problem is, the Fitbit is still reading only 6 on stairs (it was already on 4 or 5 before I even started).

Anyone ever have this happened to them before? Is my Fitbit busted, or is it possible the thing thought I was jogging, not going up stairs?

TIA

I've noticed that it sometimes misses stair counts for me as well. I know there has to be a certain height reached (like going up a half flight won't count) and, on occasion, it's missed a flight or two.

I have also had it where it almost got "hung up" and then, all of a sudden, it shows all my steps and stairs.

:confused3

I have a HUGE flight of stairs that I have to climb to get to my office. I would THINK it would give me two flights for it, but it doesn't. :scratchin

I have to go up the flight of stairs in my house twice to register as once. I don't really know why, but I figure if I want to get my goal, it isn't hurting me.

I found with mine if I go up and then turn right around and go down it doesn't register. I have to stay upstairs for a minute or two and then go back down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter